Quote Originally Posted by GeneralRaptor2002 View Post
Ok, what the heck is your friend on probation for? If he won't tell you (or you think he isn't telling the truth) you can check here: https://ujsportal.pacourts.us/DocketSheets/CP.aspx
Usually, they only impose weapons-related conditions if your crime involved the use of a weapon. Or, if you were convicted of an offense that results in the FEDERAL firearm ban, you will probably have a "no firearms" condition.

Also, it's usually not a good idea to be around troublemakers. If you lie down with dogs, you get fleas. Many people in my town were told by their parents not to hang out with me after I got in trouble. It took years to convince them I'd changed. I changed schools (Public-Private) and started hanging around with much more decent people.

If your friend does drugs be real careful. If he puts them in an area of the house accessible to you, you may be at risk. People have been convicted of drug possession even though they didn't "own" the drugs.
According to him he plead guilty to theft from his employer ( stealing from a register) , he was homeless at the time so the police only looked at him. He took a plea deal instead of risking court. This happned in Virginia.
He has refused drinks when at my house. I'm pretty darn sure I do more drugs then him ( vape tabacco and drink rarely)