Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
Results 101 to 109 of 109
  1. #101
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Allegheny County)
    Posts
    26,305
    Rep Power
    21474875

    Default Re: SMALL Weapon Lights for AR15 Pistols / SBRs

    Crimson Trace CWL-102
    link

    I really couldn't have asked for a better fit.
    I just used the M-LOK mount and stuck both of them on the left side.
    That's really the only option I have using the mounts that they came with. I could probably get offset mounts to move them up a little, but honestly, I can hit them with my thumb just fine where they are, and they aren't in the way.
    The only other option would be mounting them on the right and using a pressure switch on the left, but that's just introducing more crap that I'm trying to avoid.

    Maybe on a carbine, I will do things differently (or not), but for THESE guns, I'm happy with the results.





    Sort of kicking myself for ordering hand stops because the lights pretty much serve in that role too.

    Last edited by Emptymag; November 24th, 2019 at 11:51 PM.

  2. #102
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Allegheny County)
    Posts
    26,305
    Rep Power
    21474875

    Default Re: SMALL Weapon Lights for AR15 Pistols / SBRs








  3. #103
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania
    (Monroe County)
    Posts
    700
    Rep Power
    21474839

    Thumbs up Re: SMALL Weapon Lights for AR15 Pistols / SBRs

    Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    Crimson Trace CWL-102
    link

    I really couldn't have asked for a better fit.
    I just used the M-LOK mount and stuck both of them on the left side.
    That's really the only option I have using the mounts that they came with. I could probably get offset mounts to move them up a little, but honestly, I can hit them with my thumb just fine where they are, and they aren't in the way.
    The only other option would be mounting them on the right and using a pressure switch on the left, but that's just introducing more crap that I'm trying to avoid.

    Maybe on a carbine, I will do things differently (or not), but for THESE guns, I'm happy with the results.





    Sort of kicking myself for ordering hand stops because the lights pretty much serve in that role too.

    Looks good and you can use those on your next build

  4. #104
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Allegheny County)
    Posts
    26,305
    Rep Power
    21474875

    Default Re: SMALL Weapon Lights for AR15 Pistols / SBRs

    Quote Originally Posted by GOYABEAN View Post
    Looks good and you can use those on your next build

    NEXT build? Holy hell, how many AR15s does a person nee... yeah, you're right.

  5. #105
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Allegheny County)
    Posts
    26,305
    Rep Power
    21474875

    Default Re: SMALL Weapon Lights for AR15 Pistols / SBRs










  6. #106
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Allegheny County)
    Posts
    26,305
    Rep Power
    21474875

    Default Re: SMALL Weapon Lights for AR15 Pistols / SBRs




    That's the end of the pics. I promise.

    Maybe.

  7. #107
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    On top of a hill, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    7,910
    Rep Power
    21474850

    Default Re: SMALL Weapon Lights for AR15 Pistols / SBRs

    Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    NEXT build? Holy hell, how many AR15s does a person nee... yeah, you're right.
    I ask myself that every time I buy or assemble another one.

    I still haven't come up with an answer yet.

  8. #108
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    NEPA, Pennsylvania
    (Wyoming County)
    Posts
    1,819
    Rep Power
    21474843

    Default Re: SMALL Weapon Lights for AR15 Pistols / SBRs

    Good looking lights at a good looking price! Nicely done EM
    "It seems that the Constitution is more or less guidelines than actual rules"
    My feedback: http://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=305685

  9. #109
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Allegheny County)
    Posts
    26,305
    Rep Power
    21474875

    Default Re: SMALL Weapon Lights for AR15 Pistols / SBRs

    Quote Originally Posted by JDA58 View Post
    Did you see this post.. maybe something you can use?


    http://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=352238

    BTW, I bought that mount, and while it wasn't ideal for the pistols, but I did find a use for it.
    It worked out fine on my 9mm carbine.
    A different mount would have been able to pull the light in closer to the hand guard, but I can still reach the switch just fine where it is.

    I had this old Romisen light from the 2007 pafoa group buy. It uses 2 123 batteries. Not sure the lumens, but I would guess around 150-200 considering the time when it was on the market. It's not going to light up the whole back yard, but it's plenty enough light indoors, and certainly will provide some light outdoors as well.






Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Similar Threads

  1. [Want To Sell] Streamlight weapon lights
    By IntenseImage in forum Accessories & Ammunition
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: September 2nd, 2019, 07:39 PM
  2. Weapon Lights Around $100
    By ratrodfink in forum General
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: April 28th, 2017, 05:02 PM
  3. Pic requests ... AR pistols and SBRs
    By mojo in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: July 24th, 2009, 07:39 AM
  4. Flash lights as a weapon
    By pandemic in forum General
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: December 1st, 2008, 01:58 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Local gun shops | Local shooting ranges | Philadelphia Shooting Ranges | Philadelphia Gun Shops | Pittsburgh Shooting Ranges | Pittsburgh Gun Shops