Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Butler County)

Default 4 Mosin Nagants sale / trade Cranberry Twp PA

I have four Mosin-Nagant variants that I'd like to sell or trade for in order to reduce my collection size and fund another project. I'm offering these individually or as a bundle. These are all quality rare variants and would be a great addition to any collection.

1905 Izhevsk M91, Finn capture. Walnut stock. The rare aspect of this Finn is that it's D marked but not SA marked. It had to be in the hands of Finland and the Walnut stock is likely US. $450 obo

1953 Romanian M44. Bore is fair. 1954 and 1955 are common, 1953 is very rare. $425 obo

1942 Izhevsk M38. Balkan import. $400 obo

Polish WZ48 trainer. These rarely show up in the marketplace nowadays. $450 obo

I would be glad to meet anywhere in the Pittsburgh area. Seven too for nine 91 eighty eight fifty3

My apologies for no pics. I see no button or function allowing me to upload any pictures. Id be glad to send out any photos on request.
    The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

(Butler County)

Default Re: 4 Mosin Nagants sale / trade Cranberry Twp PA

Bump. All gone / spoken for except WZ-48