Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: N.J. seized this man’s gun because he glorified violence against Jews, cops say

Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    would you then be ok with what NJ did ???? This is just a question.
    No friggin way. The guy didnt do anything, he didn't threaten to kill anyone,
    he watches bad videos and has guns. Thats what the news says anyway.
    Now if the guy made a video and posted it saying he was going to kill,
    then yes, take his shit. If I saw a video of my neighbor wanting to kill republicans,
    I'd turn her in. You cant threaten to kill people.

(Wayne County)

Default Re: N.J. seized this man’s gun because he glorified violence against Jews, cops say

I'm thinking the guy was really arrested for being 51 years old and still living with his parents.

That's a crime, right there!
    Sed ego sum homo indomitus

Quote Originally Posted by Sandcut View Post
    I'm thinking the guy was really arrested for being 51 years old and still living with his parents.

That's a crime, right there!
    Im 54 and was asked to come back and live with dad and his wife I said I really appreciate it,
    but Id rather hang from a tree (no offense). I dont believe in living with parents at this age,
    even in hard times. Something about that just makes me weird and I know a few people my age
    that went back to their parents house. I'm a hard head.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by Qtrborecrazy View Post
    I wonder how much spying is going on in mosques in NJ. I know there’s hate for us non believers and they want us dead. Can ya hear the crickets Coach?
    I am not quite sure what you are saying.
    Don’t like me ???? Tough, I don’t give a flying f@@k about ya.

(Chester County)

So the law says if they don't like what you say the internet they will take your firearms and put you in jail? He voiced his opinions on Jews. Did he threaten Jews directly? Voicing your opinion will now get your firearms taken under Red Flag laws. The laws are working just as intended. Over in the once Great britain they completely ignored all the reports of rape by grooming gangs but they jailed Tommy Robinson for exposing the rape gangs. Sounds like tyranny is the new black, very fashionable.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

(York County)

Let me ask this.....If this was a Muslim saying that he wanted to, or spoke of the extermination of Christians, would you then be ok with what NJ did ???? This is just a question.
    There’s a huge difference coach. Did the Muslim say ‘I want to exterminate christians’, or did he say something like ‘they are all just cockroaches’? There’s a big difference between expressing a thought and saying one is going to take action. I have a substantial disdain for certain groups: antifa for example, they are an absolute blight on society. It doesn’t mean I’m going to act out against them.
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God.

(Wayne County)

I am not quite sure what you are saying.
    Haven’t heard of 1 Muslim in NewJersey that’s had his/her guns takin away because of his/her hate speech.

(Berks County)

Let me ask this.....If this was a Muslim saying that he wanted to, or spoke of the extermination of Christians, would you then be ok with what NJ did ???? This is just a question.
    We wouldn't hear him because he'd be on the other side of the Big Beautiful Wall Mexico paid for.
    The Gun is the Badge of a Free Man

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by pacomdiver View Post
    he should get OJ's lawyer and list everyone that ever came near this a defendant, from the whistle blower to the cops, their chief and supervisor right up to the judge that signed the thug order, see what sticks (it works for the libbies), sue for everyones termination to make an example and make the damage amount so high everyone thinks twice before ever trying it again

the best thing that could happen for this country is that douchebagafornia, new jersey and new york break off and fall into the ocean
    Everybody keeps saying that but I don't think the land is the problem.
    The Gun is the Badge of a Free Man

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Bang View Post
    Studies of mass killings often if not always indicate the shooter had exhibited behaviors or beliefs that were warning signs, perceived in hindsight as forecasts of the incidents they perpetrated. These observations have magnified the question how to focus on prevention. From what I see of this accounting, Greco is one of those cases that, had he done or made overt attempts at what he espoused, we would be having a different discussion... more like why were the warning signs ignored.

We have to make up our minds. Do we want prevention or do we want freedom. When we discuss influx by those of a religion that instructs that we non-believers be killed, it is often said that the constitution is not a suicide pact. If that is true, then it is true with regard to all of its component bill of rights.

Patting down profiled persons for guns was stopped in the name of constitutional freedom. What was once effective for getting guns off the street and out of the hands of gang-bangers has been stopped, with the obvious and predictable result. If you believe this is how it should be, and become a victim as a result, you have consented to the constitutional right to be a victim in the name of freedom...which upon reflection might be comparable to a form of suicide.

In the addressing of a problem, in this case prevention of shootings, there can only be the pro-active (such as the Greco case), or reactive during and after-the-fact responses to the scenes, including useless more-of-same "new" gun laws.

If the red flag laws as currently written are refined by legal contests over time, the suspect's rights will be better addressed. But, meanwhile, to treat a potential mass killer as though s/he has merely violated community standards by letting their grass get too high is not going to do it.

Assuming the treatment of Greco could/should have been different, what would that be, and what would the probable and possible results be?
    And this is the crossroads at which we stand at the moment. Well said.
    Quote Originally Posted by pacomdiver View Post
    he should get OJ's lawyer and list everyone that ever came near this a defendant, from the whistle blower to the cops, their chief and supervisor right up to the judge that signed the thug order, see what sticks (it works for the libbies), sue for everyones termination to make an example and make the damage amount so high everyone thinks twice before ever trying it again

the best thing that could happen for this country is that douchebagafornia, new jersey and new york break off and fall into the ocean
    Johnny Cochran has left the building.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast