Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: Sights for G23

Default Sights for G23

So again I’m in the pickle to pick some sights. These are for my Glock 23 I just picked up. So on my 19 and 26 I have Ameriglo pro I dots with orange front. I really like these they are easy to pick up and shoot well as well as fast with and also take them out to distance which has been 50yds max. So being the 23 is a carry gun for me and I hate stock Glock sights I’m considering the I dots but also the XS big dots. I’m looking for opinions 🙄 on the XS sights from guys who use them or tried them and didn’t like them for whatever the reason. I had a set of XS like 10 years ago but didn’t shoot much with the pistol before I sold it so I have no reference. What do you all think of these
    Last edited by *Klutch*; November 8th, 2019 at 10:34 PM.

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: Sights for G23

Love your avatar.
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

(Beaver County)

I run Meprolight adjustable sights on all my Glocks. I like them. But for the most part only run them because my LGS stocks them.
    www.Steelvalleycasting.com is your new home for coated bullets and custom ammo.

(Bucks County)

Ameriglo is all I use....I like the Front ringed orange, but the yellow CAP front sight is very good as well.

(Montgomery County)

I've said it before on here but I can't justify anything other than sending your stripped slide into Glock and paying the roughly $65 for installing night sights and putting brand new parts in at no charge. It's basically either the parts or the sights for free depending on how you view it.

Quote Originally Posted by jthrelf View Post
    I've said it before on here but I can't justify anything other than sending your stripped slide into Glock and paying the roughly $65 for installing night sights and putting brand new parts in at no charge. It's basically either the parts or the sights for free depending on how you view it.
    I don’t shoot 3 dots as well as I dots. I have 2 sets of I dots and love them. I’m thinking of putting the XS on my 26 and the I dot on my 23

(Chester County)

Trijicon HD sights.
    "The Constitution is the guide which I will not abandon.” - George Washington

(Blair County)

Quote Originally Posted by philadelphia patriot View Post
    Trijicon HD sights.
    ^This. I run these on all my guns, green rear orange front. The thin blade in the front gives a great sight picture when shooting smaller targets. On the non HD versions and most other sights the blocky front sight takes up the entire window of the rear sight opening. Shooting paper plate or smaller sized targets is much harder when the front post takes up the entire sight picture. The orange front is very easy to pickup in bright light.

(Philadelphia County)

I have a Trijicon setup on my 23 as well.
    There are no pacts between lions and men.