Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    (Wyoming County)

Default Re: YM round comparision chart.

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    Colin worked for Akerman McQueen which made their split from the NRA due to Wayne’s bull shit. That didn’t stop TYM from his petty bullshit. He has also made several videos calling Adam Kraut PA pro 2A lawyer a untrustworthy POS because he’s a lawyer.

Yankee is a PIS who is an expert in everything. He’s an expert in Law enforcement because he claimed he was a cop, he’s an expert in phycology because he was a therapist, he’s an expert in transgendered people because he knew a few and claims to have been an advocate for them as a therapist, he’s an expert in business law and taxes because he used to own several successful business, he’s an expert in current military intelligence because he was in military intelligence 30 years ago.

He’s also an expert in firearms and tells his viewers that training is mostly garbage.

For a 55 or 56 year old guy he sure is well rounded in everything, yet can’t seem to do anything but insult anyone who politely challenges his “expert” views in his comments.
    NAILED IT!
    "It seems that the Constitution is more or less guidelines than actual rules"
    My feedback: http://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=305685

I said good bye when he went directly after Adam Kraut in several videos. Adam may not be perfect but he’s decided to dedicate his life to defending and fighting for the 2A so to attack a guy because he’s still not given up on the NRA calling him untrustworthy is pure bullshit and not worth my time.

(Bedford County)

Yankee Marshall is beyond words....i want to like his content, and just can’t

(Perry County)

I watched part of two videos. I know a blowhard when I see one.
    "A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself"

"He created the game, played the game, and lost the game.... All under his own terms, by his own doing." JW34

"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of a civilized society." Plato

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123