Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: YM round comparision chart.

I prefer the ballistic work that Shooting The Bull and Lucky Gunner has been doing for the last few years. Which lead me to choose the 9mm HST round for self defense and CC.

I think it’s more important to know how any given caliber will perform then how many it takes to equal a larger caliber.

YM was on a few year crusade to prove .357 magnum is stronger then 9mm and the best round in the world, that’s until he stopped carrying it. Then he did the same with .40 S&W until he stopped carrying that. Then he went 9mm which he used to shit on constantly because he realized he could get more hits but of course blamed his shitty skills on his old age of 55 or so.

I hear he is a 1911 guy now after shitting on them and .45 acp for years.
    Last edited by Hodgie; November 7th, 2019 at 09:54 AM.

(Chester County)

I don’t like or hate him. I will give credit where it’s due and he does a lot giving out guns to people and lobbying. As far as his carry guns go, I do think he is constantly changing them. Hodgie is right about YM pushing certain calibers and going from revolvers to 1911s. I have no issue with people and carry choices, but if he is trying to make his decision based on the negative effects of being old, a polymer striker gun is the way to go.
    "The Constitution is the guide which I will not abandon.” - George Washington

(Wyoming County)

I admit that I used to enjoy his content back about 2 or 3 years ago. His satire was amusing, and his advocacy was admirable. Then I began to notice a change. It was almost as though his ego took over and I've pretty much ignored his content. I can pretty much say the same thing about Nutnfancy. IMHO they put out as much garbage as they do good content

(Bucks County)

Ain't gonna listen to PAMedic=F|A= no more :-(
    There are two kinds of guns. Those I have acquired, and those I hope to.

(Clearfield County)

Quote Originally Posted by PAMedic=F|A= View Post
    Most of his videos are sarcastic.

The serious ones are in line with the most popular views around here.
    I am capable of understanding sarcasm. The last straw for me was years ago when he put out a video making some stupid point in his usual "head up his ass" way, then a couple days later made an equally stupid point that completely contradicted the other video. Haven't watched his shit since and don't miss it at all.

(Juniata County)

Quote Originally Posted by Bang View Post
    Ain't gonna listen to PAMedic=F|A= no more :-(
    :-( I'm sorry man. It isnt like his are the only videos I watch.
    "Cives Arma Ferant"

"I know I'm not James Bond, that's why I don't keep a loaded gun under the pillow, or bang Russian spies on a regular basis." - GunLawyer001

(Bucks County)

There are two kinds of guns. Those I have acquired, and those I hope to.

(Juniata County)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hmh0TPA_Cag

TheHossUSMC, James Yeager, & The Bundy Ranch

I think his position here is well stated, and I don't think you can find anything to disagree with.
    "Cives Arma Ferant"

"I know I'm not James Bond, that's why I don't keep a loaded gun under the pillow, or bang Russian spies on a regular basis." - GunLawyer001

(Wyoming County)

Quote Originally Posted by PAMedic=F|A= View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hmh0TPA_Cag

TheHossUSMC, James Yeager, & The Bundy Ranch

I think his position here is well stated, and I don't think you can find anything to disagree with.
    Yep, and notice the date of when he made it- 2014, and as I mentioned above in my post back then I thought he had his shit together. Now, not so much.

I'll give you an example: He HATES Colion Noir, and for a while it was like he would go out of his way to bash him. I can find no other reason for this other than Colion's association with the NRA. Colion doesn't run the NRA & to the best of my knowledge he isn't even on the B.O.D. TYM also loved to bash Dana Loesch.

Now I'm no fan of the NRA, but I certainly don't fault Noir & Loesch for my grievances.
    "It seems that the Constitution is more or less guidelines than actual rules"
    My feedback: http://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=305685

Quote Originally Posted by ExFlyinguy View Post
    Yep, and notice the date of when he made it- 2014, and as I mentioned above in my post back then I thought he had his shit together. Now, not so much.

I'll give you an example: He HATES Colion Noir, and for a while it was like he would go out of his way to bash him. I can find no other reason for this other than Colion's association with the NRA. Colion doesn't run the NRA & to the best of my knowledge he isn't even on the B.O.D. TYM also loved to bash Dana Loesch.

Now I'm no fan of the NRA, but I certainly don't fault Noir & Loesch for my grievances.
    Colin worked for Akerman McQueen which made their split from the NRA due to Wayne’s bull shit. He is no longer affiliated with either and does all his production on his own now. That still didn’t stop TYM from his petty bullshit.

He has also made several videos calling Adam Kraut PA pro 2A lawyer who is working on several large PA and federal cases an untrustworthy POS because he’s a lawyer.

Yankee is an ass hat who claims to be an expert in everything. He’s an expert in Law enforcement because he claimed he was a cop, he’s an expert in phycology because he was a therapist, he’s an expert in transgendered people because he knew a few and claims to have been an advocate for them as a therapist, he’s an expert in business law and taxes because he used to own several successful business, he’s an expert in current military intelligence because he was in military intelligence 30 years ago. He left them all because he is so righteous he saw the evil flaws in each profession.

Or maybe he just sucked at them all or is a liar with low self esteem?

He’s also an expert in firearms and tells his viewers a lot of opinion over fact and that training is mostly garbage instead of a logical answer like there is a good balance of everything.

For a 55 or 56 year old guy he sure is well rounded in everything, yet can’t seem to do anything but insult anyone who politely challenges his “expert” views in his comments.
    Last edited by Hodgie; November 9th, 2019 at 02:02 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast