• Anti-abortion , anti-gun

0 0%
  • Pro-choice , pro-gun

26 100.00%
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: anti or pro?

(Lehigh County)

Default Re: anti or pro?

If giving up my guns guaranteed no more innocent lives taken from the womb then I'd give up my guns.
    When I get to the judgement seat of God I'll have to answer much more about what I did, or didn't do to protect the lives and souls of the millions of murdered unborn humans.

I'm an atheist and I'm "pro life" from the perspective that fetuses, or "clumps of cells," or whatever dehumanizing term evil doers want to call them, are, in fact, life..., human life. Being that I don't have a religious tie to it, though, I'm willing to compromise and support "safe, legal, rare" abortions pre-heartbeat.., coupled with widely available and FREE IF NECESSARY contraception, including "day after" pills.

The typical pro life person pisses me off with their anti contraception stance and "celibacy is the solution" Utopian world view. I can't take pro lifers seriously that don't also support widely available contraception including "day after" pills.
    Life has a melody. Not great, not terrible.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by JustinHEMI View Post
    I'm an atheist and I'm "pro life" from the perspective that fetuses, or "clumps of cells," or whatever dehumanizing term evil doers want to call them, are, in fact, life..., human life. Being that I don't have a religious tie to it, though, I'm willing to compromise and support "safe, legal, rare" abortions pre-heartbeat.., coupled with widely available and FREE IF NECESSARY contraception, including "day after" pills.

The typical pro life person pisses me off with their anti contraception stance and "celibacy is the solution" Utopian world view. I can't take pro lifers seriously that don't also support widely available contraception including "day after" pills.
    I think you may be more typical of a pro-life person than what you perceive them to be.

The westboro baptist church types are a very small minority, although they are portrayed as the majority in the MSM.

I also don't believe that most pro-abortion people are as radical as the Ba'al worshiping tranny in the video I posted.

(Lancaster County)

To be clear, "day after pills" are not contraception. By the time someone takes on, if the egg was in the correct spot, conception has already occurred, unless they're taking one immediately after sex, and even then it's questionable.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    To be clear, "day after pills" are not contraception. By the time someone takes on, if the egg was in the correct spot, conception has already occurred, unless they're taking one immediately after sex, and even then it's questionable.
    Whatever. I consider it contraception and not abortion.

(Lancaster County)

Whatever. I consider it contraception and not abortion.
    Well, ok, but that's not science.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

As I said, it's contraception.

(Erie County)

Quote Originally Posted by abner13 View Post
    Anti-abortion and anti-gun

or

Pro-choice and pro-gun.

These seem to be two of the biggest issue in politics.
    I don't think they are the two biggest issues, but what do I know? Oh, I know that's a dumb poll, no offense.

(McKean County)

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
    Actually, pro-choice is another way of saying "None of your business." As in, not your body, not your right to tell someone what they can or cannot do with it. Doesn't matter what religious, moral, or ethical belief you have, it's not you, so stay out of it. You don't get to saddle someone with a burden they don't want because it makes you uncomfortable.
    Actually, 'pro-choice', no matter how toned down or more acceptable the media has made this term, means you are in favor of a woman choosing to abort or not to abort, which already exists today. So either you agree that abortion is bad or you don't. Saying 'pro-choice' perhaps makes you feel better but is a speciuos term.

Actually, I was pointing out how lame the poll was, not really intending to get political.
    Marty near God's Country. Making good people defenseless doesn’t make bad people harmless.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast