26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Anti-abortion , anti-gun

0 0%
  • Pro-choice , pro-gun

26 100.00%
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: anti or pro?

Default Re: anti or pro?

I'm anti abortion and pro gun. I know that wasn't the question though.

Quote Originally Posted by ROCK-IT3 View Post
    No, they wouldn't, because someone who is pro-abortion has declared they place no value on life, and when the time comes, they would have no qualms selling pro-gun people out. Besides, there are very few of said creatures anyway.
    Funny how rigid and narrow-minded some people are. No middle ground or ability to think for themselves. Republicans seem to think they MUST be pro-gun and anti-abortion and Dems , the opposite.

I'm on the bubble between agnostic and atheist , 100% pro-gun and 100% pro-choice. It's nobody's business , or financial responsibility other than the two who created the fetus. I actually believe women who do not have the means to provide for children , on public assistance , drug-addicted , etc , should have compulsory abortions , and in many cases , sterilization..

Since I'm not having any more kids , the abortion thing is basically a moot point with me.
    I don't speak English , I talk American!

(Dauphin County)

Quote Originally Posted by abner13 View Post
    Funny how rigid and narrow-minded some people are. No middle ground or ability to think for themselves. Republicans seem to think they MUST be pro-gun and anti-abortion and Dems , the opposite.

I'm on the bubble between agnostic and atheist , 100% pro-gun and 100% pro-choice. It's nobody's business , or financial responsibility other than the two who created the fetus. I actually believe women who do not have the means to provide for children , on public assistance , drug-addicted , etc , should have compulsory abortions , and in many cases , sterilization..

Since I'm not having any more kids , the abortion thing is basically a moot point with me.
    I don't think it is that Republicans think they MUST be pro-life and pro-gun, I think it is that they understand that valuing the life of the smallest, weakest members of society is the only foundation for valuing any other natural rights humans possess, including the right to defend oneself, one's family, and society as a whole. It is not narrow-minded at all, but instead shows an openness to value others, and to believe their lives are worth something regardless of their conception/birth situation, even those who you will never know, nor whose lives will affect you in any way at all. It also goes beyond the self-centered idea that anything not directly concerning you (not you in particular) is none of your business. I think your "narrow-minded" statement is really just a reflection of what you think about Christians.

Also, compulsory abortions and sterilization is certainly not a conservative or liberty-minded value. China comes to mind.
    Power always thinks...that it is doing God's service when it is violating all his laws.

I think your "narrow-minded" statement is really just a reflection of what you think about Christians.
    That statement itself is narrow-minded.

If Christian beliefs can influence the law of the land , why not Islamic or Sharia law , now that the US Muslim population is growing? Christians have long relegated Judaism in 2nd place , so watch out.

Religion and politics should never influence each other as per the 1st Amendment , but we all know it does. Now even more than in 1776.

My point exactly , abortion rights is probably a more divisive subject than gun rights. If a candidate was pro-gun , but pro-choice , would they get your votes?
    I'm a simple minded single issue voter. I vote purely 2A.
    Life has a melody. Not great, not terrible.

(Dauphin County)

That statement itself is narrow-minded.

If Christian beliefs can influence the law of the land , why not Islamic or Sharia law , now that the US Muslim population is growing? Christians have long relegated Judaism in 2nd place , so watch out.

Religion and politics should never influence each other as per the 1st Amendment , but we all know it does. Now even more than in 1776.
    You have a fundamental misunderstanding of the founding of America and the Bill of Rights, especially the First Amendment.
    Power always thinks...that it is doing God's service when it is violating all his laws.

(Dauphin County)

Quote Originally Posted by JustinHEMI View Post
    I'm a simple minded single issue voter. I vote purely 2A.
    This makes you narrow minded.

Quote Originally Posted by ROCK-IT3 View Post
    You have a fundamental misunderstanding of the founding of America and the Bill of Rights, especially the First Amendment.

My opinion differs from yours , so I'm wrong?

(Dauphin County)

My opinion differs from yours , so I'm wrong?
    Yes. It is not an opinion that you have a fundamental misunderstanding of the founding of America, the Bill of Rights, and especially the First Amendment.

Stone's throw from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Butler County)

Anti-abortion and anti-gun

or

Pro-choice and pro-gun.

These seem to be two of the biggest issue in politics.
    I will not comply!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast