The wife and I went to Branson last week. We drove from Florida and I CCed the entire trip through GA, AL, MS, AR, TN, KY, MO.
The only place I could not carry was on the Branson Scenic Railway. On line before boarding the conductor announced no weapons, "If you are packing, put it in the car". A bunch of folks turned around and headed for their cars. MOST OF THEM WOMEN.

We shopped at a few leather goods stores. The most prominent item advertised was carry purses.
A few of the theaters had no gun signs that were hard to see. I only really saw them on the way out. (signs do not have weight of law anyway)

We saw four shows. At each, veterans were honored and at one we stood for the Pledge of Allegiance.

A funny comment made by one of the performers. Several shows had audience participation portions. The gift for the guinea pig was usually a ticket for the car wash in town. He was talking up how good the car wash was. He said they have no touch lanes and touch lanes (no touch uses water jets only and no brushes). As an after thought he added. The touch lanes are for Joe Biden. Not a single boo was heard over the laughter. Lots of Trump 2020 hats, MAGA hats, veteran hats. Visiting true middle America is an eye opener after living in NJ, and even PA and FL. All news anchors and Hollywood elites should be forced to spend a few days to see what the country is really like.

Best show was "SIX" if you are planning a trip. Six brothers doing A Capella tunes. Funny and high quality.