Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default Just a reminder to those who hunt and fish come election time

There are a plethora of organizations that are actively seeking to end all hunting and fishing. Peta, IFAW, HSUS to name a few. These groups are funded by liberal left wing celebrities and millionaires that also align with the DNC. If you cherish your shooting sports, hunting and fishing traditions from all perspectives, archery black powder and firearms, remember this on election day. They might not be overt about pursuing an agenda to destroy hunting in the US but there are elements in the DNC who seek to end it, and they throw their weight behind all elections to unseat conservatives or pro sportsman politicians. Also remind those who lean left and enjoy the outdoors that these agendas are being pushed forward by the left.
    Last edited by bigandy1966; October 19th, 2019 at 11:21 AM.

Default Re: Just a reminder to those who hunt and fish come election time

I cant see that ever happening. The left will always be trying something. The right will be standing with our BIBLES & GUNS!
    Aggies Coach Really ??? Take off the tin foil bro.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Daycrawler View Post
    I cant see that ever happening. The left will always be trying something. The right will be standing with our BIBLES & GUNS!
    Ill keeps my guns you can keep your bible.

The reason I bring this up is there was a guy I worked with that said he was a life long hunter and fisherman,yet he voted D. I asked him what his priorities were for voting, all he could come up with was " republicans represent the interests of rich people" I asked him how important hunting and fishing was to him and his family. He said it was central to their core traditions. I asked him if he would rather vote for a rich guy that hunts and fishes or some animal rights looney. He said the rich guy. I told him that this was one of the hidden agendas on the left, and these groups have a large sway in directing policy from the democratic platform, and they had enacted severe restrictions on hunting bears in New jersey .
    Now right on cue the left has begun to ban all commercial fur in that state, beginning the incremental destruction of hunting.
    Once hunting is banned, Why do you need that high powered bolt action sniper rifle with the scope again?