Yes, Watermans is good. One of the few that makes chipped "Dried beef" from deer meat and you can drop off cut up, boned meat in tubs. I don't know what you mean by processing, but just to skin and cut one up averages $125 or better. You get into sausage, beef sticks and stuff like that and the bill really goes up. My advice to you is to think about cutting it up yourself. A bunch of us meet in WV every year and camp out. We just take along a couple coolers with gallon jugs of ice in them. I use a come-a-long with a rope over a tree limb to haul up the big ones. I have a homemade bar to spread the back legs and tie the rope on to. Skin it down to the head and cut the head off at the neck and front feet at the elbow. Then start cutting meat off the bone at the bottom and work your way up. We use 2 gallon freezer bags to put the meat in before putting in the cooler. If it is really hot I chop ice and pack it in good. The only part I leave the bone in is the neck(Makes a good roast). You can get more off if you cook it off.
A lot of times I will do this around home too. You can leave the meat in the cooler until you get time to trim or grind it.