Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    (Clearfield County)

Default Re: Amending the PA constitution via Marsy’s Law on 2019 ballot

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferG View Post
    What matters the most is whether your vote was recorded as you cast it. I believe they are playing games with this. I want to be able to see how my vote was recorded.
    Just write your own name in for something and then wait until all the results are posted
    NOBODY NEEDS ASSAULT SPEECH

Quote Originally Posted by icp4life162005 View Post
    What about this...

•be treated with fairness and respect for the victim's safety, dignity, and privacy;
    • refuse an interview, deposition or other discovery request made by the accused;

So this would allow same to claim victim status when filing for a red flag, and you wouldnt be able to find out who your accusers is, nor face them in court.

This claim for "victim rights" just removes all accountability and due process.

Imagine going to court, on trial for the rest of your life. Your accusers are anonymous and represented by agent's of the government. There character, no matter their history or current addictions will be taken as gold standard and not be questioned, to question results in additional charges for violating victim laws..
    The perfect set up for hate crimes laws. Can't face the accuser. Can't force the accuser to testify under oath. Bogus. None of this requires a Constitutional Amendment.

(Franklin County)

Quote Originally Posted by raxar View Post
    Just write your own name in for something and then wait until all the results are posted
    Election results aren't like that. They simply list "write-ins" with a total. They do not individually list every individual name that was written in. I suppose that information could be obtained via a RTK request, but it's not included in the usual published results.
    Attention NRA Life and voting members - LPRGCFRANK running for NRA board of directors

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by gnbrotz View Post
    Election results aren't like that. They simply list "write-ins" with a total. They do not individually list every individual name that was written in. I suppose that information could be obtained via a RTK request, but it's not included in the usual published results.
    we get a seperate total for every write in.
    http://www.monroecountypa.gov/Dept/V...formation.aspx
    "Live free or die. Death is not the worst of evils.” – John Stark

(Clearfield County)

Quote Originally Posted by gnbrotz View Post
    Don't know how it is where you live but both Lancaster and Clearfield counties list each write in name.
    NOBODY NEEDS ASSAULT SPEECH

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345