Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Default Re: Amending the PA constitution via Marsy’s Law on 2019 ballot

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    If you like double half cafe triple soy lattes and wearing skinny jeans in the rain, vote yes.
    What if you like Pina Coladas and getting caught in the rain?

(Fayette County)

Quote Originally Posted by alpacaheat View Post
    Please be successful. I fear if this is on the ballot with the paid actresses on that commercial I see NONSTOP, the sheep will pass it.

On any streaming services, doesn't matter what channel - Roku, Hulu, Pluto, even on kid's Roku channels,, this ad is playing EVERY ad break and sometimes multiple times in a row. It came on FOUR FUCKING TIMES IN A ROW last night in one ad break and my wife said she wants to vote against it just because of that. We mute it every time now. The one woman I referenced earlier, the choking rape victim...sorry to say, but I don't believe her. She seems to be a hired actress to me. If she really went through what she said, I feel sorry for her, no woman should, but using it to push an Unconstitutional stripping of rights doesn't keep me on her side. I'm getting the same vibe as we got during the Kavanaugh witch hunt...that men are all predators and all women tell the truth.

This law would only make Red Flag Laws easier to obtain and enforce. Who knows, this could be a complete backdoor attempt to get the same effects of a Red Flag Law without having to pass one. I wonder if it would and could be used for taking firearms whena false accusation is made against someone? The whole basis of this law is that every move of the person you ACCUSED of the crime will be reported to you. We're not talking about only convicted people..accused. That's w violation of their rights and scrapping of due process. Until you're convicted of a crime, you have the same rights as the accuser. With this law, that would no longer be true.

I never thought I'd say this, but can you donate to the ACLU's case against this law? This must be defeated.
    The pro-Marsy's Law ad with actor Kelsey Grammer is running on Pluto TV almost non-stop during commercial breaks.

(Fayette County)

If any recent case in Pennsylvania shows the importance of being able to confront one's accuser, it is the Christopher Shellhammer case.

On October 11, 2019, Shellhammer was found 'Not Guilty' in a self-defense/first-degree criminal homicide case after he spent 22 months behind bars because he was denied bail.

http://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=338696

Quote Originally Posted by Spirit of 76 View Post
    If any recent case in Pennsylvania shows the importance of being able to confront one's accuser, it is the Christopher Shellhammer case.

On October 11, 2019, Shellhammer was found 'Not Guilty' in a self-defense/first-degree criminal homicide case after he spent 22 months behind bars because he was denied bail.

http://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=338696
    Or the Seneca Valley case where 5 high school girls accused a boy of rape just for the Hell of it ruining his life.

https://archive.triblive.com/local/r...e-allegations/

I have a daughter and a son and in fear for their m both equally. This law is garbage as well as any law that suspends your right to confront and defend oneself.

The asshole mayor from philly is running for gov in 2022

(Fayette County)

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    Or the Seneca Valley case where 5 high school girls accused a boy of rape just for the Hell of it ruining his life.

https://archive.triblive.com/local/r...e-allegations/

I have a daughter and a son and in fear for their m both equally. This law is garbage as well as any law that suspends your right to confront and defend oneself.
    The false accusers should face consequences. The DA refusing to charge the girls should be thrown out of office and disbarred, but do not hold your breath for the corrupt system to do the right thing.

(Fayette County)

Here is how your PA House critters voted to violate the constitutionally-enshrined right to confront one's accuser:

https://www.legis.state.pa.us/CFDOCS...y=H&rc_nbr=148

Here is how your PA Senate critters voted to violate the constitutionally-enshrined right to confront one's accuser:

https://www.legis.state.pa.us/CFDOCS...y=S&rc_nbr=158

Quote Originally Posted by Spirit of 76 View Post
    Here is how your PA House critters voted to violate the constitutionally-enshrined right to confront one's accuser:

https://www.legis.state.pa.us/CFDOCS...y=H&rc_nbr=148

Here is how your PA Senate critters voted to violate the constitutionally-enshrined right to confront one's accuser:

https://www.legis.state.pa.us/CFDOCS...y=S&rc_nbr=158
    I don't understand how this received a unanimous vote from the Senate?

Does no one actually understand how this law would work, was there money exchanged for the vote, or is this just a photo op type of thing in order to show how much they all really care about woman?

(Fayette County)

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    I don't understand how this received a unanimous vote from the Senate?

Does no one actually understand how this law would work, was there money exchanged for the vote, or is this just a photo op type of thing in order to show how much they all really care about woman?
    We vote representatives and senators in to uphold the U.S. and PA constitutions, not violate them. This passing feel-good legislation in violation of their solemn oath and the constitutions must be stopped.

PA representatives and senators should be given their walking papers over this abomination. Now we are tasked with doing the job of standing against this unconstitutional amendment when it was their sworn duty to stand against it.

Republican representatives and senators are brain-dead, too!!!

(Fayette County)

Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast