Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Delaware County)

Default No more “asking” if I can have a firearm.

Hello my friends. It’s been a little while since I checked in, but I’ve still been as busy as I’m able with my constant pain.

I’ve come to a point where every rifle or pistol I own will be built from 80% receivers/frames from now on. Well, except for my bench gun. I did build it, but started with a used Savage 10 I stripped down to bare Action. I then blueprinted, re-barreled, etc.. Aside from that, AR’s will always be part of my affair. Now, I’ve never purchased an AR15 from a manufactured. Since 2005, I have only BUILT them from stripped Lowers...several dozen since then. Now I’ve taken that to the next step, and ONLY use 80% Lowers. 1911’s were the next firearm I learned to build. And 80% frames are prevalent for them as well. Lastly, I decided I wanted a smaller carry gun. Instead of buying, I decided to build from a Polymer80 G26 frame. And I am absolutely delighted I did! These frames have really come a long way in the couple years since first released.

Just makes me smile to know I never need to “ask” the Government if I can buy another firearm again. I’m pretty simple. I’ve owned so many different firearms in the past, that I am quite content now with these 3 styles + a bench gun. For calibers.. 9mm, 45ACP, 5.56/223 & 6mm-08(260 Rem) are my “go to” choices. Same thing again, I’ve had so many different over all these years and have come to favor these. Of course I do realize this isn’t for everyone. The Lord has blessed me with a Gunsmithing & machining skill set, not to mention the tools. Learned everything on my own. Started tinkering with performing trigger jobs in the late 90’s...then started building AK47’s right after the ‘94 Clinton AWB expired. Two decades of this stuff ain’t a bad thing to have, and I am quite thankful for the knowledge.

Great times we are in now with all of this. Anyone else share my passion for building over buying?
    Remember Biden the Pedophile! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSRqaO6DXcA

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: No more “asking” if I can have a firearm.

Good for you! And I agree, 80% products warm my heart for what they represent.

(Lancaster County)

Default Re: No more “asking” if I can have a firearm.

Quote Originally Posted by jthrelf View Post
    Good for you! And I agree, 80% products warm my heart for what they represent.
    mine too .... several times lol