Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    (Philadelphia County)

Default Re: Stolen pistol leads to reckless endangerment charge for Stamford man

Quote Originally Posted by gnbrotz View Post
    The pending charges likely make him a prohibited person, at least temporarily, thus the "legal" basis for their actions.
    I'm no cop basher but that's really fucked up....guy has his property stolen and the most important thing on their minds is to charge him,seize his property(yippee we con fiscated an AR!)and throw him in jail!
    There are no pacts between lions and men.

Default Re: Stolen pistol leads to reckless endangerment charge for Stamford man

Cops enforce the laws , no matter how stupid.

And leaving a gun in an unlocked car reeks of STUPID!

A crime against responsible gun ownership.
    I don't speak English , I talk American!

(Philadelphia County)

Yeah.....I think every member here agrees that the guy was stupid in leaving his gun in his car...locked or not. I know I do,I didn't think it even had to be mentioned.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by JustinHEMI View Post
    So we're all ok with the "she was asking for it because she dressed sexy" blame the victim type thinking now?

Josh Price nailed it at the hearing when he said these types of laws re-victimize the victim.
    "We" are not all ok with it.

Quote Originally Posted by JustinHEMI View Post

Josh Price nailed it at the hearing when he said these types of laws re-victimize the victim.

There's victims , and there's volunteers.

(Franklin County)

Quote Originally Posted by Krichardson View Post
    I'm no cop basher but that's really fucked up....guy has his property stolen and the most important thing on their minds is to charge him,seize his property(yippee we con fiscated an AR!)and throw him in jail!
    Quote Originally Posted by abner13 View Post
    Cops enforce the laws , no matter how stupid.

And leaving a gun in an unlocked car reeks of STUPID!

A crime against responsible gun ownership.
    Don't worry. These are the guys who will stand up and refuse to carry out their orders if the government ever reaches the point of "infringing" on our rights.

[/sarcasm]
    Get your "Guns Save Lives" stickers today! PM for more info.

Quote Originally Posted by gnbrotz View Post
    Don't worry. These are the guys who will stand up and refuse to carry out their orders if the government ever reaches the point of "infringing" on our rights.

[/sarcasm]
    Cause when the war come the cops'll be on their side!

Great. Now neither side will trust the police.

Never call them unless blood is literally running in the streets. And maybe not even then.
    The USA is now a banana republic. Only without the bananas....or the Republic.

Quote Originally Posted by Krichardson View Post
    Yeah.....I think every member here agrees that the guy was stupid in leaving his gun in his car...locked or not. I know I do,I didn't think it even had to be mentioned.
    WTF? Where am I?

So you never left your gun in a locked car? Never entered a non-permissive establishment and had to forego carrying your weapon? You never take your weapon with you to work and leave it in the car?
    The USA is now a banana republic. Only without the bananas....or the Republic.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by ShooterInPA1 View Post
    WTF? Where am I?

So you never left your gun in a locked car? Never entered a non-permissive establishment and had to forego carrying your weapon? You never take your weapon with you to work and leave it in the car?
    Nope nope and nope....I don't leave very many personal items in my car,and I certainly don't need the headache of having my car broken into or stolen with my weapon along with it....never entered a non permissive environment while armed and we have gun lockers at work where we must secure our personal weapons as leaving them in the car on work property is a major employee violation.All employees personal vehices parked on the grounds are subject to random searches..

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast