Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 31
  1. #21
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Chippewa, Pennsylvania
    (Beaver County)
    Posts
    3,887
    Rep Power
    21474849

    Default Re: Pennsylvania Firearms Association (Inc.) ???

    Life has a melody.

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Bucks, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    12,591
    Rep Power
    21474861

    Default Re: ??Pennsylvania Firearms Association INC???

    Before I would send money to enable anyone to continue helping me, I'd first ask "what have you done to help me?"
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Free seminar 7/18/19 in Quakertown: https://www.senatormensch.com/concealed-carry-seminar/

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Allegheny County)
    Posts
    25,836
    Rep Power
    21474874

    Default Re: ??Pennsylvania Firearms Association INC???

    Does danp know about them?
    (does he even remember us?)
    Pittsburgh GROUP SHOOT - Eat BACON!!! Shoot PUMPKINS!!! Oct 19, 2019 - INFO HERE

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Belly of the BEAST, Pennsylvania
    (Montgomery County)
    Posts
    976
    Rep Power
    17729211

    Default Re: ??Pennsylvania Firearms Association INC???

    Quote Originally Posted by JustinHEMI View Post
    This is what a friend from Iowa sent me,


    "I learned a lot working on the pro-gun cause in Iowa. Chris Dorr is from Iowa. His dad was a right wing religious fund raiser who burned gay library books and stuff for money. It started with Aaron who went to work with a nutty (genuinely nutty) tea party type state Senator. Aaron facilitated a bribe from Ron Paul’s campaign for an endorsement and ended up getting the state Senator prison time, Aaron somehow walked away without a scratch even though he testified to his involvement. Him and Chris’s then decided to get in the gun game. Chris actually stole the contact list and and data from the homeschool lobby (he acknowledged in an official statement from the investigation) and then they used it to start sending out ‘sky is falling’ type mailers to raise money. His brothers and him would go into the capitol and make angry outraged videos, demand money, and never actually talk to anyone or do anything. Outrage, ask for money, repeat. They were called out as a scam by Iowa legislators and Minnesota legislators. They setup home addresses at ups stores in each of these states, have relatives and a dead guy as officers and use their non profit status to claim zero compensation and divert almost all of the money to fundraising and printing/mailing expenses. Now, who does that go to? Midwest Freedom Enterprises LLC. They have the exact same mailing address as Iowa Gun Owners. Minnesota Gun Rights, Ohio Gun Owners, Iowa gun owners, etc all send the money back to the Dorrs
    LLC in Des Moines and they’re making bank off scamming gun owners. They stir anger by bashing republicans and other gun groups to look more righteous, but they never do anything. The Minnesota legislators have Ben Dorr on audio tape secret recordings admitting to a ton of this."
    Ive read that exact same post about 2 weeks ago on facebook word for word.

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Chippewa, Pennsylvania
    (Beaver County)
    Posts
    3,887
    Rep Power
    21474849

    Default Re: ??Pennsylvania Firearms Association INC???

    Quote Originally Posted by icp4life162005 View Post
    Ive read that exact same post about 2 weeks ago on facebook word for word.
    Or here because I posted it here before.
    Life has a melody.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Chippewa, Pennsylvania
    (Beaver County)
    Posts
    3,887
    Rep Power
    21474849

    Default Re: ??Pennsylvania Firearms Association INC???

    This is from the arcom thread,

    "Their MO has been the same for a long time. Their dad started it with school elections and issues and the sons have discovered 2A rights.

    https://cleveland.com/open/2019/08/h...publicans.html

    1) Go into a state with a functioning 2A group
    2) Tell everyone the politicians are all anti gun and the other group is complicit
    3) Work to kill all good legislation because it is never 'good enough'
    4) Make some Facebook videos standing outside the statehouse
    5) Go home and Fundraise because everyone but them are really anti-gun and have just been faking it in the past
    6) Spend 90% of the money they take on more fundraising by sending it to Midwest Freedom Enterprises which is a family owned print and mail business so they don't have to report on their nonprofit form 990 that they are taking all the money themselves
    7) lather, rinse, repeat

    My personal opinion is they don't want any progress made because it is 'the fight' that keeps their pump primed."




    We'll see how it plays out. Will be interesting to see if they attack FOAC.
    Life has a melody.

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Belly of the BEAST, Pennsylvania
    (Montgomery County)
    Posts
    976
    Rep Power
    17729211

    Default Re: ??Pennsylvania Firearms Association INC???

    Quote Originally Posted by JustinHEMI View Post
    Or here because I posted it here before.
    May have been, but i thought i had seen it in one of the form 1 suppressor building groups

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Belly of the BEAST, Pennsylvania
    (Montgomery County)
    Posts
    976
    Rep Power
    17729211

    Default Re: ??Pennsylvania Firearms Association INC???

    Quote Originally Posted by JustinHEMI View Post
    This is from the arcom thread,

    "Their MO has been the same for a long time. Their dad started it with school elections and issues and the sons have discovered 2A rights.

    https://cleveland.com/open/2019/08/h...publicans.html

    1) Go into a state with a functioning 2A group
    2) Tell everyone the politicians are all anti gun and the other group is complicit
    3) Work to kill all good legislation because it is never 'good enough'
    4) Make some Facebook videos standing outside the statehouse
    5) Go home and Fundraise because everyone but them are really anti-gun and have just been faking it in the past
    6) Spend 90% of the money they take on more fundraising by sending it to Midwest Freedom Enterprises which is a family owned print and mail business so they don't have to report on their nonprofit form 990 that they are taking all the money themselves
    7) lather, rinse, repeat

    My personal opinion is they don't want any progress made because it is 'the fight' that keeps their pump primed."




    We'll see how it plays out. Will be interesting to see if they attack FOAC.
    Or PAFOA, with the similarities..

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Chippewa, Pennsylvania
    (Beaver County)
    Posts
    3,887
    Rep Power
    21474849

    Default Re: ??Pennsylvania Firearms Association INC???

    Quote Originally Posted by icp4life162005 View Post
    May have been, but i thought i had seen it in one of the form 1 suppressor building groups
    Well he sent it to me as a PM via facebook messenger, but I suppose it's possible he sent me something he already posted. I don't know if he's in any suppressor groups. In any case, if you see talk of the Dorrs elsewhere, please share here.
    Life has a melody.

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Belly of the BEAST, Pennsylvania
    (Montgomery County)
    Posts
    976
    Rep Power
    17729211

    Default Re: ??Pennsylvania Firearms Association INC???

    Quote Originally Posted by JustinHEMI View Post
    Well he sent it to me as a PM via facebook messenger, but I suppose it's possible he sent me something he already posted. I don't know if he's in any suppressor groups. In any case, if you see talk of the Dorrs elsewhere, please share here.
    Texas sized 10-4

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Pennsylvania Sheriffs' Association?
    By Candyman87 in forum Pennsylvania
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: April 22nd, 2018, 09:35 AM
  2. PGCA / Pennsylvania Gun Collector's Association
    By Noah_Zark in forum Gun Shows
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: March 10th, 2015, 02:42 PM
  3. Pennsylvania Sheriffs' Association
    By PAtransplant in forum General
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: April 3rd, 2014, 09:13 PM
  4. Pennsylvania Gun Collectors Association Gun Show
    By edstephan in forum Gun Shows
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: June 21st, 2010, 11:22 AM
  5. Pennsylvania Gun Collector's Association
    By Pittsburgh Tactical in forum General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: March 23rd, 2008, 08:36 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Local gun shops | Local shooting ranges | Philadelphia Shooting Ranges | Philadelphia Gun Shops | Pittsburgh Shooting Ranges | Pittsburgh Gun Shops