Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 14 of 28 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Default Re: ***NATIONAL RALLY 11/2/19 POOFA RESPONSE***

Remember the days when people stood by their principles? I agree and will not attend an event where I can't exercise my rights. All you weekend warriors who want to go to 1 event and pound your chest need to sit down and shut up. Don't criticise those who actually practice what they preach. Where were you at freedom fest, judiciary hearings, state chair fundraiser, all state judicial elections? People who spend time doing the work and get mine of the recognition are those who should be applauded. But in today's world I guess pounding on a keyboard is considered doing something...sad.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by B Peterson View Post
    Remember the days when people stood by their principles? I agree and will not attend an event where I can't exercise my rights. All you weekend warriors who want to go to 1 event and pound your chest need to sit down and shut up. Don't criticise those who actually practice what they preach. Where were you at freedom fest, judiciary hearings, state chair fundraiser, all state judicial elections? People who spend time doing the work and get mine of the recognition are those who should be applauded. But in today's world I guess pounding on a keyboard is considered doing something...sad.
    That's quite a presumptuous and pompous first post from someone who obviously has no idea about who on here does what.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

Actually no its not. I see constantly over the years people give their excuses why they can't do something. And some of us continue to go and put in the work. So actually it is right on the money. For the past, I don't remember how many years I am at these events. You ever come up and say hi to me?

(Berks County)

Actually no its not. I see constantly over the years people give their excuses why they can't do something. And some of us continue to go and put in the work. So actually it is right on the money. For the past, I don't remember how many years I am at these events. You ever come up and say hi to me?
    I don't even know who you are. Is that what it is, you're butt hurt because not enough people come up to you and say 'hi'?
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

Stone's throw from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Butler County)

Pounding on a keyboard? WE'RE the ones who are going to the rally, while you type away from your freshly-created account. You're not nmpet75, are you? Naw...

I guess I don't understand the mindset of two people, one whom never posted here before, and another who barely posts at all, coming out of the woodwork and shitting on people that want to go to this rally.

It's really strange to me. This B Peterson character is at best contradicting himself, and at worst a liar when he says "I agree and will not attend an event where I can't exercise my rights" while at the same time saying "Where were you at freedom fest, judiciary hearings, state chair fundraiser, all state judicial elections?" because he has most certainly been disarmed at many of those.

In any case, he's a nobody to me and his accusations merely betray his ignorance about who does what around here. He's just another sad and angry Boomer.

No one here cares if anyone else doesn't want to go to this rally or can't for whatever reason. No one here has bemoaned those people yet now, two characters show up to bemoan the people that are going.

Simply, fuck off.
    Life has a melody. Not great, not terrible.

No, I use my name. I am speaking from my personal experience. I see these boards full of people not going to events. If you are not one of them, I'm not talking to you. Go have a good event, I said why I won't be at this particular event. I usually never post but this pisses me off when I see people jump on someone when they state a different opinion.

Stone's throw from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Butler County)

No, I use my name. I am speaking from my personal experience. I see these boards full of people not going to events. If you are not one of them, I'm not talking to you. Go have a good event, I said why I won't be at this particular event. I usually never post but this pisses me off when I see people jump on someone when they state a different opinion.
    Dude, you're the one who created an account just to put us down. Apparently, Warren PA is a hotbed of sanctimony. So thanks for your dedication to the Second Amendment, and fuck off.

You know what, you're, right, I apologize to any I offended. Seriously. This is not the place for me. Have a good event whether you believe it or not.

You know what, you're, right, I apologize to any I offended. Seriously. This is not the place for me. Have a good event whether you believe it or not.
    Apology accepted and thank you for the well wishes. You're welcome to stay and join us in the future. We have fun.

Life has a melody. Not great, not terrible.

Page 14 of 28 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast