Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (Bucks County)

Default Re: Spring Field Armory Saint Edge AR Pistol

Can also look around for a used Sig M400 pistol. It has an 11.5” barrel, ADG rail and a regular buffer tube so SBA3 brace goes right on. Mine runs like a champ both suppressed and un-suppressed.

(Lancaster County)

Not worth it. $400 tops - I don't care about the "brand name"
    Cb Μολὼν λαβέ

(Wayne County)

Quote Originally Posted by Palerider View Post
    Can also look around for a used Sig M400 pistol. It has an 11.5” barrel, ADG rail and a regular buffer tube so SBA3 brace goes right on. Mine runs like a champ both suppressed and un-suppressed.
    I decided on the Sig Tread pistol, just placed order with FFL today. I also ordered the M Lok front sight rails from the Sig Sauer website. What grain ammo work best for yours? Any other advice on the gun?

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Will3212 View Post
    I decided on the Sig Tread pistol, just placed order with FFL today. I also ordered the M Lok front sight rails from the Sig Sauer website. What grain ammo work best for yours? Any other advice on the gun?
    I predominantly shoot M193 55 grain ball out of it. I only shoot it out to 100 yards with a red dot so if it’s in the red on paper, it’s ‘accurate.’

Add a red dot, mount a light and shoot the heck out of it. Everyone who’s shot mine loves it and it got several friends to buy AR pistols who weren’t even thinking of getting one.

And good luck with it!

(Wayne County)

Quote Originally Posted by Palerider View Post
    I predominantly shoot M193 55 grain ball out of it. I only shoot it out to 100 yards with a red dot so if it’s in the red on paper, it’s ‘accurate.’

Add a red dot, mount a light and shoot the heck out of it. Everyone who’s shot mine loves it and it got several friends to buy AR pistols who weren’t even thinking of getting one.

And good luck with it!
    Did yours come with that yellow tread sign on the hand guard? It doesnt show it on the website pictures but some videos have it.

(Montgomery County)

For plinking, any cheap brass case ammo works well... Federal, wolf gold, PMC. Buying some more expensive stuff will maximize it's accuracy potential. You'll have to try a few different loads to see what works best. Good luck and have fun!

(Bucks County)

Did yours come with that yellow tread sign on the hand guard? It doesnt show it on the website pictures but some videos have it.
    No, mine is a few years old now. Basic Sig roll marks.

(Chester County)

All of the people quoting prices are not taking into account the Edge pistol has a ton of upgraded features over the standard Saint. These include the Maxim brace which itself is worth a few hundred extra bucks, an adjustable gas block and a match trigger. If you are planning on running it suppressed, the adjustable gas block is a must to control the blowback of gas into your face. For what you get, it is a reasonable price. All depends on what you want it for.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12