Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Warren County)

Default WTS 2 ea Iphone SE's 16gb a& 32gb both in Lifeproof case (NW PA)

both are sold

I've got 2 Iphone SE's that have been sitting in my desk drawer since we switched to Verizon a few months back. Both are on Cricket Wireless network ( l bought them new from Cricket). Both phones come with the Lifeproof case they are in. I am not including the usb cable or plug in unit. I will charge the phones fully and will answer any questions you have. If you are local to Warren, PA I am willing to meet up. if not I will ship.

1 - 32gb Gray Iphone SE in a black Lifeproof case. Phone is in excellent condition and screen is not cracked/chipped or broker. Been in a Lifeproof case since I bought it. Phone is free and clear, logged onto Cricket web page and checked it - ready to be activated on the network again. Asking $75 shipped or best offer.

1 - 16gb Gold IPhone SE in a blue/green case. Again the phone has been in a Lifeproof case and is in excellent condition and the screen is as well. Checked this one on Crickets webpage as well and its ready to be activated.Asking $65 shipped or best offer.

Last edited by chez323; September 19th, 2019 at 12:11 PM. Reason: both are sold
    Tim , USAF Ret.