This week Trump appointed his 150th judge. I have no doubt that being an anti would be a big selling point for any judge appointed by Hillary. https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...irmed-amazing/

Can you imagine 8 years of federal judges appointed by Obama followed by at least 4 years of federal judges appointed by Hillary.

I put this in the general section because the judges appointed do affect firearm rights down the road. It’s not just the Supreme Court that Trump affects, but many other federal courts across the country.

I know a lot of people are down on Trump because of bump stocks and other whispers of what he might support if it crosses his desk. I am not happy with some of his moves.

But when it comes to the presidency and the 2nd one choice is better when it comes to the courts. That is Trump. When I voted for him in 2016 I was voting for the courts and anything else he did positively was icing on the cake. He has come through on the courts.

I posted another thread this week where a judge from England was quoted as saying “But society has to ensure that great discouragement is given to anyone who seeks to have a gun in their possession

I have no doubt that this is the type of judge Hillary would love to pick to the courts. It is important that we have a president that will not put judges with anything near this type of thought pattern into the federal system.

Please consider the courts as we approach 2020.