Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default 150 judges that Hillary did not appoint

This week Trump appointed his 150th judge. I have no doubt that being an anti would be a big selling point for any judge appointed by Hillary. https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...irmed-amazing/

Can you imagine 8 years of federal judges appointed by Obama followed by at least 4 years of federal judges appointed by Hillary.

I put this in the general section because the judges appointed do affect firearm rights down the road. It’s not just the Supreme Court that Trump affects, but many other federal courts across the country.

I know a lot of people are down on Trump because of bump stocks and other whispers of what he might support if it crosses his desk. I am not happy with some of his moves.

But when it comes to the presidency and the 2nd one choice is better when it comes to the courts. That is Trump. When I voted for him in 2016 I was voting for the courts and anything else he did positively was icing on the cake. He has come through on the courts.

I posted another thread this week where a judge from England was quoted as saying “But society has to ensure that great discouragement is given to anyone who seeks to have a gun in their possession.”

I have no doubt that this is the type of judge Hillary would love to pick to the courts. It is important that we have a president that will not put judges with anything near this type of thought pattern into the federal system.

Please consider the courts as we approach 2020.

Default Re: 150 judges that Hillary did not appoint

Best president EVER!

(Erie County)

Quote Originally Posted by bogey1 View Post
    Best president EVER!
    Anytime I encounter someone stating Trump needs to go, I tell them,

You're right! The dems warned us in 2016 that if Trump got elected, the stock market would crash, unemployment would go up, WWIII would happen, Russia would invade, ...

Yeah, the dems were great at fear mongering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    Cause white people are awesome. Happy now......LOL.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by internet troll View Post
    This week Trump appointed his 150th judge. I have no doubt that being an anti would be a big selling point for any judge appointed by Hillary. https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...irmed-amazing/

Can you imagine 8 years of federal judges appointed by Obama followed by at least 4 years of federal judges appointed by Hillary.

I put this in the general section because the judges appointed do affect firearm rights down the road. It’s not just the Supreme Court that Trump affects, but many other federal courts across the country.

I know a lot of people are down on Trump because of bump stocks and other whispers of what he might support if it crosses his desk. I am not happy with some of his moves.

But when it comes to the presidency and the 2nd one choice is better when it comes to the courts. That is Trump. When I voted for him in 2016 I was voting for the courts and anything else he did positively was icing on the cake. He has come through on the courts.

I posted another thread this week where a judge from England was quoted as saying “But society has to ensure that great discouragement is given to anyone who seeks to have a gun in their possession.”

I have no doubt that this is the type of judge Hillary would love to pick to the courts. It is important that we have a president that will not put judges with anything near this type of thought pattern into the federal system.

Completely agree.
    I voted Trump and Republican specifically to protect the 2A through the courts.
    In 2020 we must again elect Trump and a Republican Senate to continue securing the Supreme Court and lower courts with strong Conservative majorities.
    It is the most effective avenue we have to protect the 2A for the next 20 years or more.
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

(Mifflin County)

Quote Originally Posted by internet troll View Post

Good post

(Chester County)

I'm going with a democrat this time at least omao gave us plastic range toys.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferG View Post
    I'm going with a democrat this time at least omao gave us plastic range toys.
    Please tell me you are joking. From your recent on-the-ledge posts, I honestly cannot tell.
    The USA is now a banana republic. Only without the bananas....or the Republic.

(Susquehanna County)

Ya' now I was really disappointed in 2016 to learn my parents had voted for Hilliary. Sheesh they'd have NEVER done that when they were still alive!

The next honest Democrat politician I meet shall be the first!

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities".

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by ShooterInPA1 View Post
    Please tell me you are joking. From your recent on-the-ledge posts, I honestly cannot tell.
    I'd rather shoot a hole in my foot with that 45 in my avatar than vote for a democrat. I'm doing everything I can to inspire or piss off gun owners so they'll get off their fat lazy asses and go fucking vote. I'm trying everything I know.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by Brick View Post
    Ya' now I was really disappointed in 2016 to learn my parents had voted for Hilliary. Sheesh they'd have NEVER done that when they were still alive!

The next honest Democrat politician I meet shall be the first!
    The next honest politician I meet PERIOD, will be my 1st.
    Don’t like me ???? Tough, I don’t give a flying f@@k about ya.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast