Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Default Re: NEW BILL WOULD REQUIRE GUN OWNERS TO GET 5 YEAR FEDERAL LICENSE

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeSteve View Post
    I don't know the details of Booker's "plan".... so I'm not judging anything. When reading something about any gun control proposal on a forum, I always fully expect it to be twisted to make it sound worse than what it is. I love my guns, have hunted and collected all my life, and have started my children shooting from 5 years old (with heavy supervision obviously). I don't like where we are today. Special interest groups (largely the NRA, who I canceled my membership with) have put immense amounts of work and money into creating an us vs them mentality, where gun owners think if we give up the right for a 19 year old kid who has zero training and a criminal record to walk in and buy an AR-15 and 12 mags, it's a "slippery slope" to taking my great grandpa's exposed hammer SxS 12 gauge off my fireplace. It's just not. We NEED common sense gun laws. I don't know about Booker's plan, but I know we need something happening. I think some version of making sure people who are buying guns know how to safely fire them and have good intentions is a reasonable place to start.
    Not saying you're a troll, but you sure write like an anti 2a troll.
    Common sense gun laws violate the the 2a. The nra has never lobbied for criminals to have gun rights restored.

Did someone leave the door to DU unlocked?
    Last edited by pacodelahoya; September 15th, 2019 at 09:16 AM.
    Go sell crazy some where else, we're all stocked up here.

Political power grows from the muzzle of a gun.

And I am furious that beta spouted the " hell yeah we gonna take yo shit yo"
    Well Thank the Lord its finally out there and on the table what these communists really want.
    Why these snot nozzle bed wetters haven't been kicked out of office for abrogation of their oath of office " to support and defend the Constitution of the United States of America, from all enemies, foreign and domestic" is beyond me.
    Blatant treasonous statements are accepted as everyday verbatim from these filthy traitors

Quote Originally Posted by DK23 View Post
    Where's that popcorn eating emoji when you need it.

Eta: starts off with "I don't know what's in the bill, but..." and then throws in "I'm a hunter". Where have we seen that before?
    Fudds and antis. Fudds being the worst because with antis, you know where you stand. Fudds will stick it in you with a smile so they can keep gramps's over under because after all, the 2A is all about wabbit hunting, not fighting a tyrranical government.
    Go sell crazy some where else, we're all stocked up here.

Political power grows from the muzzle of a gun.

(Bucks County)

Eta: starts off with "I don't know what's in the bill, but..." and then throws in "I'm a hunter". Where have we seen that before?
    first off
    Deer-popcorn_zps369b041c.jpg

secondly, add in the 2 year old account that just started being used. another seminar poster that slithered up from demoncrap underground.
    There is no greater sorrow than to recall in misery the time when we were happy - Dante.

(Bucks County)

I don't know the details of Booker's "plan".... so I'm not judging anything. When reading something about any gun control proposal on a forum, I always fully expect it to be twisted to make it sound worse than what it is. I love my guns, have hunted and collected all my life, and have started my children shooting from 5 years old (with heavy supervision obviously). I don't like where we are today. Special interest groups (largely the NRA, who I canceled my membership with) have put immense amounts of work and money into creating an us vs them mentality, where gun owners think if we give up the right for a 19 year old kid who has zero training and a criminal record to walk in and buy an AR-15 and 12 mags, it's a "slippery slope" to taking my great grandpa's exposed hammer SxS 12 gauge off my fireplace. It's just not. We NEED common sense gun laws. I don't know about Booker's plan, but I know we need something happening. I think some version of making sure people who are buying guns know how to safely fire them and have good intentions is a reasonable place to start.
    And they vote! We need common-sense voter laws! If they cannot explain the Second Amendment, as intended by the Framers of the Constitution, they do not vote. If they attempt to vote, they go away for 5-10 years to make big rocks into little rocks.
    Oooo, even better, a device inside the voting booth, you stick your hand in and it reads your fingerprints, and if you have been reported ( neighbor, cops, ex-girlfriend/wife, douchebag in line behind you at the grocery store, drunk guy on the corner, whoever) as a dipshit liberal idiot, you get electrocuted. “ sizzled hair and flesh flag” laws! Hell yes, we need them now! Think of the children!
    Last edited by Manxdriver; September 15th, 2019 at 09:31 AM.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Wilderness 1864 View Post
    We HAVE common sense gun laws -- more than necessary. They go unenforced and, when prosecuted, are usually plea bargained away. We do not need a single new one.
    I would argue that most of them are idiotic and don't make any sense at all. (See the PRNJ)

Those are usually the ones that are enforced with extreme prejudice, and not plea bargained away.

This is the Crap that goes on in N Y . If you get your CC License being a fortunate or heavy contributor to the political system You need to get a Purchase Document stating make model and serial # from the LGS then go pick up firearm and bring it back to Yaphank your asked to make firearm safe hand it to officer in charge he inspects it then hands it back to you.A lot of B S !

PickingPA Guest

I have a common sense 4 word response to your diatribe above:

“Come and take them”

(Bucks County)

perhaps, YOU need common sense gun laws....

perhaps, just common sense... you tell us.
    There is no greater sorrow than to recall in misery the time when we were happy - Dante.

My Farm away from crazy people, Pennsylvania

Sooo... because I don't want my kids school being shot up by some asshole with a 439.00 AR from Walmart, I'm not a hunter now? I'll bet you $100 I spend more days in the field this year than you do.... This (and about 20 other stupid responses here) are making my point. Because I'm not for firearm anarchy, I'm attacked. This didn't used to be the case... this shit has started since the NRA turned from a hunter advocacy group to a manufacturers lobbying group. I'm nobody's enemy on a site like this....but one post saying I think gun owner's should know how to shoot guns and we should know who owns weapons based on military models, and I'm attacked like I'm a Russian (oh wait, they're our friends now....I mean attacked like a Canadian).

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast