Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516 LastLast
    (Mifflin County)

Default Re: NEW BILL WOULD REQUIRE GUN OWNERS TO GET 5 YEAR FEDERAL LICENSE

Quote Originally Posted by :-) View Post
    May not be a troll, he is on a hunting forum.

Sometimes you think they are trolls but they are actually left-wingers, that get all their "facts" from leftist and the fake news.
    We know this stuff inside and out, what is true and what is a bunch of BS.
    I agree , and am giving him the benefit of the doubt for now .

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by 57springer View Post
    I agree , and am giving him the benefit of the doubt for now .
    I'm not. Let him hunt and live in his world. That's fine with me.

Just don't come on here and insist that I should agree with his bullshit and surrender my rights.

He can send his money to Robert Francis. Fuck them both.

My Farm away from crazy people, Pennsylvania

Please Note: The poster was issued an infraction for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by stainless View Post
    I'm not. Let him hunt and live in his world. That's fine with me.

Just don't come on here and insist that I should agree with his bullshit and surrender my rights.

He can send his money to Robert Francis. Fuck them both.
    Well...fuck you too shithead. Some of you people need to ease up on your conspiracy BS. WTF makes me a troll? Not agreeing with the dude who just advocated for Nukes-For-All? It's not a trap, it's a point of discussion.

When I got on this forum, I didn't realize it was only for the deepest of right wing activists. With a name like "PA Firearms Owners Association", I would think this would be a place for all PA gun owners. I have 30ish of them -- I didn't realize that made me a troll or a left wing liberal.

As far as "come on here and insist that I should agree with my BS and surrender my rights"... where did I "insist" shit of you? I also believe in the First Amendment along with the second, shithead. As previously discussed, there's more to the the Bill of Rights than the second, so as far as I know I have the right to state whateverthefuck opinion I want, and don't have to worry about if some asshole on an internet forum agrees with me.

People like (some of) you are the reason the Republican party loses every fucking national popular vote. In the purple states, which we are one of.... some of you assholes scare the shit out of the center. Good job with that.

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeSteve View Post
    Well...fuck you too shithead. Some of you people need to ease up on your conspiracy BS. WTF makes me a troll? Not agreeing with the dude who just advocated for Nukes-For-All? It's not a trap, it's a point of discussion.

When I got on this forum, I didn't realize it was only for the deepest of right wing activists. With a name like "PA Firearms Owners Association", I would think this would be a place for all PA gun owners. I have 30ish of them -- I didn't realize that made me a troll or a left wing liberal.

As far as "come on here and insist that I should agree with my BS and surrender my rights"... where did I "insist" shit of you? I also believe in the First Amendment along with the second, shithead. As previously discussed, there's more to the the Bill of Rights than the second, so as far as I know I have the right to state whateverthefuck opinion I want, and don't have to worry about if some asshole on an internet forum agrees with me.

People like (some of) you are the reason the Republican party loses every fucking national popular vote. In the purple states, which we are one of.... some of you assholes scare the shit out of the center. Good job with that.
    Well, I guess ^^^ this ^^^ is going to just about wrap up this thread.

(Erie County)

Quote Originally Posted by PickingPA View Post
    Well, I guess ^^^ this ^^^ is going to just about wrap up this thread.
    I thought it was already wrapped up. :-)

(Delaware County)

Troll-Spray-atsof-545146_377_603.jpg Go away.
    Sticks and stones will break my bones but hollow points expand on impact.

(Allegheny County)

some of you assholes scare the shit out of the center.
    The way it is SUPPOSED to work is that the center scares the shit out of the asshole.

I live in a van down by the river, Pennsylvania
    (Berks County)

Hunters Against Guns or HAG’s has a nice ring to it

Terrorists Revoking Others Liberty and Life or Troll’s does too.
    Those that live on the sacrifices of others are rarely prepared to make their own.

(Berks County)

Funny. It was addressed to me and I would not have reported it.

He is who he is and believes what he believes. Fair enough, but it won't gain any backing on here. I guess it will float on the Fudd sites.

(Monroe County)

i think if you can afford to store and maintain nukes, you might as well have them.
    each warhead's maintinence is supposedly costing us 1.8m a year times 7,600 warheads. i imagine the maintinence cost for an individual stray unit would be even higher and that the government's selling price is also much higher.
    hell, you'll probably find only china, iran or NK are willing to sell theirs and they're the three lowest on the chain with two supposedly not having them.
    i mean, who wants to own a chinese nuke? you want cancer? that's how you get cancer.... well maybe with all their leaded paint you'll be fine, but don't expect the thing to actually work.
    find it looks like littleboy but when you cut it open it's actually just some fireworks.
    like this usb "hard drive"
    https://www.neowin.net/news/fake-chi...ight-literally
    Last edited by fallenleader; September 17th, 2019 at 06:26 AM.
    "Live free or die. Death is not the worst of evils.” – John Stark

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516 LastLast