Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    (Allegheny County)

Default Re: Beto demands banks, credit card companies 'cut off' firearms sales to law-abiding

I won't hold a credit card that doesn't allow me to spend my money how I see fit.

(Philadelphia County)

Default Re: Beto demands banks, credit card companies 'cut off' firearms sales to law-abiding

Quote Originally Posted by KJP442 View Post
    I won't hold a credit card that doesn't allow me to spend my money how I see fit.
    Absodamnlutely.The nerve of Bum-o and any company that goes along with his crap.
    There are no pacts between lions and men.

(Elk County)

Quote Originally Posted by Krichardson View Post
    Absodamnlutely.The nerve of Bum-o and any company that goes along with his crap.
    Agreed, but there is precident, of sorts. Some CC purchase processing service companies several years ago stopped processing CC purchases from stores that were readily identified in their business names as selling firearms; e.g. "Grice Gun Shop," etc.

"Square" was one of them. Not sure what their current SJW position on gun shops is.

Noah
    Wisdom and knowledge shall be the stability of thy times.

(Wayne County)

Quote Originally Posted by Pag23 View Post
    He really needs to move to Central America...he can practice his gun control fantasies and work on his Spanish there...
    Agree, anyway to deport this guy?
    Anyone who proposes legislation to violate the constitution should go on trial. The constitution is what restricts government from doing certain things, kind of like an employee handbook indicating your rights as an employee.

''He's a child!''
    I don't speak English , I talk American!

(Beaver County)

senor beto has never heard of cash which is untraceable.

(Chester County)

Francis "Beta" O'rourke has displayed classic symptoms of the psychotic disorder range called delusional disorder. I believe he has gone over the edge and may be a danger to himself or others. Maybe a stay at one of his county's homes could help him out. I actually feel pity for the man. No one should have to put on a public display in order to get much needed help.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

(Allegheny County)

This has nothing to do with the shooting in Texas. He is desperate for attention and a voter base and has latched onto gun control.

If he thought killing puppies would get him votes he would be promoting it.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Noah_Zark View Post
    Agreed, but there is precident, of sorts. Some CC purchase processing service companies several years ago stopped processing CC purchases from stores that were readily identified in their business names as selling firearms; e.g. "Grice Gun Shop," etc.

"Square" was one of them. Not sure what their current SJW position on gun shops is.

Noah
    Paypal is anti gun as well.

(Erie County)

2. Stop processing transactions for gun sales online & at gun shows without background checks.

And again, this man is a dumbass, and is starting to make AOC look like she is as intelligent as an eight grader.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    Cause white people are awesome. Happy now......LOL.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast