Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
Results 111 to 120 of 120
  1. #111
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Where the amish roam, Pennsylvania
    (Lancaster County)
    Posts
    1,599
    Rep Power
    9447744

    Default Re: OAKS 3 day show OCT 4, 5 & 6, 2019

    Quote Originally Posted by pacomdiver View Post
    did anyone else think the shady "family fun" tickets that didnt have any info on them that you got at the entrance and then they conveniently had all the ipads to enter your name, address and other info was a veiled attempt at making a list of those attending the gunshow for possible nefarious reasons?
    yup absolutely I took it and threw it out ...both days.

  2. #112
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
    (Philadelphia County)
    Posts
    424
    Rep Power
    6445388

    Default Re: OAKS 3 day show OCT 4, 5 & 6, 2019

    Had a decent show, thought there was some cool stuff but just a little too pricey. Guys I was with got some stuff sold, but lost out on a few sales since they only took cash. Was surprised one of my buddies hadn't sold his .22 LR Enfield trainer. Also met an internet buddy and helped to convince him to buy an .380/200 Enfield revolver that was marked for the BSAP.

    Picked up one of the Brownells retro rifles from the Hanover guy. I've had an itch for one of those and finally got to scratch it. Failed to sell my haunted Garand, might've pissed off the spirit inside. I'll take another shot at it in Allentown in a few weeks.

  3. #113
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    South East of disorder
    Posts
    2,812
    Rep Power
    21474848

    Default Re: OAKS 3 day show OCT 4, 5 & 6, 2019

    Quote Originally Posted by Marines55 View Post
    My dad got some cool 50 cal ammo that made him act like a kid in a candy store.
    Did he buy some plastic tipped 50cal by any chance?
    Aggies Coach Really ??? Take off the tin foil bro.

  4. #114
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Mohnton, Pennsylvania
    (Berks County)
    Posts
    6,064
    Rep Power
    21474849

    Default Re: OAKS 3 day show OCT 4, 5 & 6, 2019

    Quote Originally Posted by Pag23 View Post
    Picked up a used but it looks like never fired P229 9mm Extreme from Scotsguard... good gun at a good price!
    He get good ones.
    The Gun is the Badge of a Free Man

  5. #115
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Mohnton, Pennsylvania
    (Berks County)
    Posts
    6,064
    Rep Power
    21474849

    Default Re: OAKS 3 day show OCT 4, 5 & 6, 2019

    Quote Originally Posted by borekfk View Post
    Had a decent show, thought there was some cool stuff but just a little too pricey. Guys I was with got some stuff sold, but lost out on a few sales since they only took cash. Was surprised one of my buddies hadn't sold his .22 LR Enfield trainer. Also met an internet buddy and helped to convince him to buy an .380/200 Enfield revolver that was marked for the BSAP.

    Picked up one of the Brownells retro rifles from the Hanover guy. I've had an itch for one of those and finally got to scratch it. Failed to sell my haunted Garand, might've pissed off the spirit inside. I'll take another shot at it in Allentown in a few weeks.
    What the heck is a haunted garand?
    The Gun is the Badge of a Free Man

  6. #116
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Quakertown, Pennsylvania
    (Bucks County)
    Posts
    382
    Rep Power
    6793865

    Default Re: OAKS 3 day show OCT 4, 5 & 6, 2019

    Quote Originally Posted by Gunsnwater View Post
    He get good ones.
    I definitely scored on this...and I wasn't even looking to buy anything..

  7. #117
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    York, Pennsylvania
    (York County)
    Posts
    122
    Rep Power
    248487

    Default Re: OAKS 3 day show OCT 4, 5 & 6, 2019

    Quote Originally Posted by Daycrawler View Post
    Did he buy some plastic tipped 50cal by any chance?
    He did. well.....i kinda bought it for him. but yeah...he was REALLY happy about that for the rest of the show!

  8. #118
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    South East of disorder
    Posts
    2,812
    Rep Power
    21474848

    Default Re: OAKS 3 day show OCT 4, 5 & 6, 2019

    Quote Originally Posted by Marines55 View Post
    He did. well.....i kinda bought it for him. but yeah...he was REALLY happy about that for the rest of the show!
    I bought three rounds, because that was all they had left.
    Aggies Coach Really ??? Take off the tin foil bro.

  9. #119
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Montco, Pennsylvania
    (Montgomery County)
    Posts
    386
    Rep Power
    15585502

    Default Re: OAKS 3 day show OCT 4, 5 & 6, 2019

    Quote Originally Posted by HKusp 45 View Post
    yup absolutely I took it and threw it out ...both days.
    I took the ticket and when I saw all the kiosks with tons of empty fields, I also threw mine away. What was the prize? a $50 cabela's gift card or something. No thanks.

  10. #120
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
    (Philadelphia County)
    Posts
    424
    Rep Power
    6445388

    Default Re: OAKS 3 day show OCT 4, 5 & 6, 2019

    Quote Originally Posted by Gunsnwater View Post
    What the heck is a haunted garand?
    An M1 Garand that may or may not be haunted/cursed.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Similar Threads

  1. OAKS 2 Day Show Aug 3rd & Aug 4th, 2019
    By bug in forum Gun Shows
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: August 9th, 2019, 09:30 AM
  2. OAKS 2 Day Show MAY 18th and 19t, 2019
    By bug in forum Gun Shows
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: May 21st, 2019, 05:45 AM
  3. OAKS 3 Day Show MARCH 22, 23, 24 2019
    By bug in forum Gun Shows
    Replies: 98
    Last Post: March 27th, 2019, 04:27 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: March 10th, 2019, 05:09 PM
  5. OAKS Three day show Feb 8- 9-10, 2019
    By bug in forum Gun Shows
    Replies: 112
    Last Post: February 14th, 2019, 07:29 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Local gun shops | Local shooting ranges | Philadelphia Shooting Ranges | Philadelphia Gun Shops | Pittsburgh Shooting Ranges | Pittsburgh Gun Shops