Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819
    (Allegheny County)

Default Re: One of our own arrested - please sign the petition!

Quote Originally Posted by ett View Post
    You do not need to give them a reason to pull you over. They can; and will; blatantly falsify a reason.
    I got pulled over for driving at 2 am. The cop actually stated that as the reason when I asked.

Given that I was driving on a license issued under an assumed name, in a rental car rented under an assumed name, with some contraband in the trunk, I am fortunate that I am a free man today.
    Last edited by free; September 15th, 2019 at 03:44 AM.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by gnbrotz View Post
    Absolutely agree.
    Quote Originally Posted by free View Post
    I got pulled over for driving at 2 am. The cop actually stated that as the reason when I asked.

Given that I was driving on a license issued under an assumed name, in a rental car rented under an assumed name, with some contraband in the trunk, I am fortunate that I am a free man today.
    That exact thing happened to me once. Working 2nd shift 4PM - 2AM. He asked me where I was going and where I was coming from. It didn't seem an appropriate time to be confrontational, so I said 'going home' and 'from work'. He said, 'Ok, thanks.' and walked away.

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by Carson View Post
    Actually for the regular driver they are not that complex. For a CDL,’maybe. Using a turn signal is as simple as it gets. On another thread here, Poofers are posting videos of the many examples of simply poor driving.

Many years ago while watching the races in South Philadelphia a Highway Cop gave me a ticket for my license bulb being out. The bulb was out. $35 for a 37 cent bulb. It was a cat and mouse game dealing with the racers.
    $35 before the $120 in processing fees? how does one know if their bulb burned out on the last set of potholes?
    i got one for a cracked windshield, i payed it, no biggy. it was a cracked windshield. expensive as a new windshield though. in the end i bought two windshields, one was just a receipt, the other was clear and sparkly clean.
    i love to watch people drive, the number that use the left blinker to turn right and vise versa is astonishing.
    almost like we should have some sort of registration, training and licensing procedure mandated by and implemented by the government to ensure our safety.
    "Live free or die. Death is not the worst of evils. John Stark

(Bucks County)

No way that'll ever make 100,000 signatures without the help of social media.

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819