Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (Adams County)

Default Re: Brand New Member, Escaping Maryland!

Well I too am relatively new to PA. Retired after and moved to East Berlin in June 2019 from Frederick MD. First thing I did was get me CC permit. I think it was within a month, then purchased 2 carry pistols.
    Now granted, my wife was originally from Williamsport PA, but moved out to MD about 30 years ago. I was a relocated Long Island boy, moving to VA/MD in mid 1984. So glad to be here in PA and able to enjoy the 2A rights. Ride my new 2020 Harley without an helmet. What more could a guy want..
    Now if only we got all the Yankee games on my cable channel I would really be happy..

(Westmoreland County)

I grew up in Glenshaw, my mom, sister and brother all still live there off of Mt. Royal Blvd. just north of the big cemetery.

Glenshaw sits in Shaler Township, which has a large combined school district with Glenshaw, Etna, Millvale and Reserve Township. The route 8 corridor gets a little congested anymore, but the north suburbs still seem much less congested than the south hills. Itís a nice place to live, minimal crime issues. School taxes are pretty dear, though, youíll get that shock when you price houses and look at how much of your mortgage payment goes to school taxes.

(Allegheny County)

Jabberwocky,

Welcome to western PA. If you order tv/internet from Verizon I hope I get the install

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12