Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Montgomery County)

Default VERY RARE PEWTER WEDDING CUP GERMAN GNADENTAL ZINN DESIGN DUAL CUPS with DRAGONS

VERY RARE PEWTER WEDDING CUP GERMAN GNADENTAL ZINN DESIGN DUAL CUPS with DRAGONS, VERY NICE!!!

I'M OFFERING A New Old Stock CLASSIC PEWTER WEDDING CUP. THE CUP IS MADE BY GNADENTAL ZINN. A HIGHLY RESPECTED GERMAN PEWTER MANUFACTUER. THE STYLE OF THE CUP IS THE NUREMBURG WEDDING CUP. THE CUP IS TURNED UPSIDE DOWN AND THE GROOM DRINKS FROM THE BIG CUP WHILE THE BRIDE DRINKS FROM THE SMALL CUP. HIGHLY DETAILED PIECE. CUP IS SOLID HEAVY PEWTER AND I BELIVE THE INTERIOR OF THE CUPS TO BE SILVER PLATED. CUP IS IN AS NEW CONDITION!!!

THIS PIECE IS CURRENTLY OFFERED ON THE GNADENTAL WEB SITE FOR $179.00.

It comes in its Original Factory Box with GNADENTAL ZINN Pamphlet. I opened the box to take these pictures. The GNADENTAL ZINN Pamphlet is in both English and German. The Pamphlet says Made In West Germany but the bottom of the small cup says Made In Germany. The detail on this cup is Outstanding.

Send me your email address and I will send you these pictures.

My Price is $85.00 picked up in Zip Code 19096. Shipping and Insurance is extra.

Last edited by MD66948; October 2nd, 2019 at 07:02 AM.

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: VERY RARE PEWTER WEDDING CUP GERMAN GNADENTAL ZINN DESIGN DUAL CUPS with DRAGONS

bump

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: VERY RARE PEWTER WEDDING CUP GERMAN GNADENTAL ZINN DESIGN DUAL CUPS with DRAGONS

Bump

(Montgomery County)

bump

(Montgomery County)

bump

(Montgomery County)

bump