Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: feds warrant on 10,000 rifle scope app users

Seller/shipper. Notice how gun parts or accessories listed on Ebay carry the ''no shipments outside CONUS'' , or at least should. Scope rings , sling swivels , slings , the list is long and ridiculous.

I was selling a FDE magpul stock a few years ago. I clearly stated that due to ITARS . I could not and would n ot ship outside the CONUS. Didn't stop some snowbrain from Canada to take high bid , and gave me bad feedback when I refused to ship it to him.
    I don't speak English , I talk American!

This is a purposeful "shot across the bow" to law abiding gun owners letting all of us know that they are coming for us and our firearms. That they can and will get to us. That the Constitution and the 1st and 4th Amendments are not barriers to them, just speed bumps. The FBI cooperating with Oregon police to Red Flag and incarcerate the Proud Boy who stated he would resist Antifa with violence IF Antifa first started killing people is another example. Feds have a hands off policy regarding Antifa soldiers, Wray will not even admit the Antifa exists.

Quote Originally Posted by Jhaydeno View Post
    I'm already on the San Francisco terrorist list, 'showed up to rally in Pittsburgh' list, 'buys ammo by the case' list, 'stores diesel fuel' list, and the 'posts conservative memes too much' list, I may as well download the app and get on this list too
    Yes, like you, I am starting my Social Credit Score in the negative numbers.

(Erie County)

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    I doubt that actually downloading the App violates ITAR. Anyone in the world should be able to download it. Just because someone did, doesn't mean they actually own the scope in question.
    And what if 9900 of those people live in another country?
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    Cause white people are awesome. Happy now......LOL.

(Bucks County)

Since most items are made in China, what prevents the business from establishing a non-ITAR location and shipping? I doubt that all countries are signed on.
    There are two kinds of guns. Those I have acquired, and those I hope to.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by Wilderness 1864 View Post
    This is a purposeful "shot across the bow" to law abiding gun owners letting all of us know that they are coming for us and our firearms. That they can and will get to us. That the Constitution and the 1st and 4th Amendments are not barriers to them, just speed bumps. The FBI cooperating with Oregon police to Red Flag and incarcerate the Proud Boy who stated he would resist Antifa with violence IF Antifa first started killing people is another example. Feds have a hands off policy regarding Antifa soldiers, Wray will not even admit the Antifa exists.
    That certainly is one way to look at it.

(Erie County)

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    Why aren't they going after the companies that have been shipping them to those locations? If they've been intercepted by customs, they know who shipped them. Go after those guys for violating ITAR.

Or is that just too simple of an idea? Why go after the criminals when you can go after innocent people?

The latest ATN scopes have GPS capability. I am assuming once .gov gets the information they want, the location of the scopes can be traced. Or the info can be used to spy on scope owners (e.g. Alexa).

Quote Originally Posted by Bang View Post
    Since most items are made in China, what prevents the business from establishing a non-ITAR location and shipping? I doubt that all countries are signed on.
    It's called an SSA of Special Security Agreement. BAE , being British owned has to abide by certain laws preventing them and any other US or foreign-owned company doing business with the DoD. Once it comes into this country , shipping it back out is highly regulated.

Exactly how much oversight there is ????

There was some flack a few years ago about some highly classified software sold to Canada for their F-16s that ended up in the wrong hands.
    I don't speak English , I talk American!

Quote Originally Posted by abner13 View Post
    It's called an SSA of Special Security Agreement. BAE , being British owned has to abide by certain laws preventing them and any other US or foreign-owned company doing business with the DoD. Once it comes into this country , shipping it back out is highly regulated.

Exactly how much oversight there is ????

There was some flack a few years ago about some highly classified software sold to Canada for their F-16s that ended up in the wrong hands.
    It is OK when the government does it I guess. Back in the Clinton days, a heavy Clintonista contributor sold classified nuclear missle guidance technology to China with Bubba's approval. Critics said the the technology basically allowed China to get the accuracy of their ICBMs close to ours. I remember this stuff. For those that don't, here is a summary.

https://capitalresearch.org/article/...le-technology/

(Delaware County)

Nobody seems to wonder anymore why this is my phone:
    Nokia 6350.jpg

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123