Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Bucks County)

Default Unobtainium (Final Price Drop!)

Hey Guys,

Cleaning the safe out of some guns I have not shot in awhile.... (Getting a little crowded in there!) , these two gun are extremely hard to come by, and are priced fairly, but accordingly.... Not interested in trades at this time...but reasonable offers will be considered. So if ya snooze you will..... Well you know.....

Unobtainium #1:

Wiselite Sterling,
    (3) 9mm roller mags, and (2) unused Wiselite converted 7.62 Tokarev mags and the Tok. barrel (if I can find it!) I never converted it and only shot a couple of boxes of 9mm since new. These are no longer made and would make a great addition to any collection! Price $975

Unobtainium #2:

FM (Browning) Hi Power 9mm "Detective" these were the ones briefly offered by "Sportsmans Guide" a few years ago, I mounted it on a Ingalls Hi-Power lower. These kits were the Hi-Power equivalent of the colt commander, and as I understand it, there won't be any more. This one comes with a "Cylinder and Slide", slide stop, and ambi safety. It also has a bobbed and recessed hammer, and checkered black wood grips. Price $$750

url=https://postimg.cc/5H5kGskM][/url]

Transfer at Bucks County FFL
    Last edited by 1096369fred; October 9th, 2019 at 06:48 PM.

(Bucks County)

Default Re: Unobtainium

Bump to top!
    A Templar is truly a fearless knight, and secure on every side, for his soul is protected by the armor of faith, just as his body is protected by the armor of steel.
    Big whoop, I'm spooning a Barret .50 Cal...... I could like kill a building.....

(Bucks County)

Bump to top, with a price drop. (Not likely to be any more...). I am having second thoughts about selling these.... Particularly the Hi-Power...... But also thinking the Wiselite would make a neat SBR.... And I may have a line on the Short barrel for one!
    A Templar is truly a fearless knight, and secure on every side, for his soul is protected by the armor of faith, just as his body is protected by the armor of steel.
    Big whoop, I'm spooning a Barret .50 Cal...... I could like kill a building.....

(Bucks County)

Bump to Top!

(Bucks County)

Bump to Top!

(Bucks County)

Bump to Top!

(Bucks County)

Bump to Top.

(One time price drop!)
    Last edited by 1096369fred; September 30th, 2019 at 04:14 AM.

(Bucks County)

Bump to Top!

(Bucks County)

Bump to top, with final Price drop!

(Bucks County)

Bump to top!