Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: Walmart question

I have had many positive OC interactions at Walmart. I cant recall any negative at the store. IDK what I will do but at this point my heart says vote with my wallet, so that's what Ill do.

Quote Originally Posted by middlefinger View Post

the letter said no open carry

concealed carry is still ok

they will sell ammo until current inventory is gone
    If I continue to support Walmart, or go in an emergency, Ill be a printing MF'er on purpose.
    Aggies Coach Really ??? Take off the tin foil bro.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by jakebrake View Post
    I have a Walmart question. Since they've decided to start the whole virtue signaling horseshit, does this mean that they're going to be blowing out all of their evil Black Rifle and horrible handgun ammo on clearance? Or they going to really knuckle down and have it destroyed?
    Some of our forum members are going to support them by buying it all.

Nothing's more important than a good deal.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by RockIsland View Post
    Some of our forum members are going to support them by buying it all.

Nothing's more important than a good deal.
    Why do I get the feeling my local gun shop is about to have a complete blow out of 5.56?

Plus, no one there stinks.
    There is no greater sorrow than to recall in misery the time when we were happy - Dante.

(Berks County)

Here's a Walmart question: Why would you even go there? Their customers are inbred toothless circus-like people, same for their employees. Their business model decimates our mom and pop American businesses and our welfare system. They shit all over our economy for their own benefit and give nothing in return. Fuck them and the horse they rode in on.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Allegheny County)

Oh, brother. That tired, old "running mom and pop out of business" crap?
    It's anti American to hate on a business because they succeed.
    Fuck "fair" - that's liberal horse shit. If your business can't compete, that's the fault of the one that is successful and the successful business should be punished?
    C'mon.

Also, regarding the blatant LIE that they "give nothing in return", Walmart has all sorts of liberal-type "feel good" GIVING BACK programs. I heard all about them during my new hire training, and they constantly have notices for community events and fund raisers.

People can hate on them all they want, but you don't get to make shit up to do it.

The gun thing is a valid complaint. The other shit? That's a stretch.
    Oh, and you need to move if all your Walmart customers are inbred, because my store isn't like that. LOL

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    Oh, brother. That tired, old "running mom and pop out of business" crap?
    It's anti American to hate on a business because they succeed.
    Fuck "fair" - that's liberal horse shit. If your business can't compete, that's the fault of the one that is successful and the successful business should be punished?
    C'mon.

Also, regarding the blatant LIE that they "give nothing in return", Walmart has all sorts of liberal-type "feel good" GIVING BACK programs. I heard all about them during my new hire training, and they constantly have notices for community events and fund raisers.

People can hate on them all they want, but you don't get to make shit up to do it.

The gun thing is a valid complaint. The other shit? That's a stretch.
    Oh, and you need to move if all your Walmart customers are inbred, because my store isn't like that. LOL
    Ha! Walmart sucks, worse than Dicks. I don't need to move, I just stay out of there and everyone around here laughs because the people who were driven out of work by Walmart goes shopping there. Some can't see the forest for the trees.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    [B]Oh, and you need to move if all your Walmart customers are inbred, because my store isn't like that. LOL
    I've been shopping at the Hamburg one for at least eight years, and I've somehow managed to keep all my teeth and I haven't been struck with retroactive inbreeding. Maybe it takes longer for that to occur.

One of the reasons we started shopping there is it was a lot easier to find American-made products in a Wal-Mart than some of the other stores around, big box or otherwise. You had to dig for them, sure, but they're there. We're gonna wait and see what happens with this current round of knee-jerkery, and go from there.

(Allegheny County)

They are in the middle of a huge "sourcing American products" campaign.

Not sure why though - the truth won't change people's minds that they are China Mart.

It's about the only non-liberal thing I see them doing actually, but it goes completely unnoticed.

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    Their customers are inbred toothless circus-like people, same for their employees.

Kinda like Zern's was.
    I don't speak English , I talk American!

(Berks County)

Circa 1990 Walmart was just moving into this area and they ran plenty of ads. They boasted the American flag and, "made in xxxxtown, USA" all over the place. But that all got replaced with the cheap shit that they sell now. I once had an associate from Ohio who related a sad story about Ohio Arts to me. Ohio Arts, for those who don't know, is the maker of the once coveted Etch-A-Sketch that we all had. Well...Ohio Arts needed to get their product into the growing behemoth Walmart's stores but Walmart would have nothing of it until the product was produced in China at a price point that they determined. FUCK WALMART for now and for evermore.

And that was after I eye witnessed their pep rally at 0600 with the employees jumping up and down for joy because their store made the Walmart honor roll. FUCK WALMART for now and for evermore.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast