Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    (Lackawanna County)

Default Re: SAN FRANCISCO PASSES RESOLUTION LABELING THE NRA A TERRORIST ORGANIZATION

Okay, one man's terrorist is another man's patriot, so with that line of thinking: it seems that San Fran is now a "Rogue State" and we should call in the Raptors to do an air strike on the leadership? Just sayin', cause words matter....

PickingPA Guest

Default Re: SAN FRANCISCO PASSES RESOLUTION LABELING THE NRA A TERRORIST ORGANIZATION

....all enemies, foreign and domestic

(Delaware County)

Last edited by kobsw; June 3rd, 2020 at 10:38 AM.

PickingPA Guest

Heh....I just realized something.

When I take my son shooting, I’m actively training a future terrorist. My local range becomes a youth terrorist training camp.

Maybe San Francisco should be more concerned with the turds all over the streets

Quote Originally Posted by kobsw View Post
    I didn't want to do this but I just re-upped mine and my wife's NRA memberships.

It's quite exhilarating to belong to a known terrorist organization.

Best Regards,

Kobsw
    I am doing the same thing tonight.
    The USA is now a banana republic. Only without the bananas....or the Republic.

Quote Originally Posted by ShooterInPA1 View Post
    I am doing the same thing tonight.
    I am a member but have not been contributing to them of late. A few reasons. First, I have to spend money set aside for this purpose to help the fight right here in PA (Pittsburgh litigation, FOAC, trips to Hburg etc.). Second, other groups need the money too like GOA, JPFO, even Judicial Watch. I was unhappy with the NRA's naive qualified support for the Red Flag laws, which are going to be a disaster for gun owners and gun owner advocacy.

But I will throw something their way now thanks to San Francisco. As a long time member, being called a Domestic Terrorist for defending our Constitution, benefiting from NRA gun safety programs and training, and competitions supported by them, is something I take personally.

Also, these are the same sort of politicians (we have them here in PA too) that are going to argue, pass laws, and create an environment where mere gun ownership or Second Amendment advocacy is a per se basis for gun confiscation.

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by PickingPA View Post
    Heh....I just realized something.

When I take my son shooting, I’m actively training a future terrorist. My local range becomes a youth terrorist training camp.

Maybe San Francisco should be more concerned with the turds all over the streets
    SHIT-
    I'm an NRA instructor mostly for Scouts- so I'm the terror youth army trainer.

Rebel scum and lovin it
    Owner Trigger Time LLc 01 FFL/NFA Saylorsburg, PA. Sales/Service/Transfers/Training
    NRA CRSO/Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun inst. BSA Rifle/Shotgun Merit badge counselor. US Navy Marksmanship Team Staff

Here is the NRA response to SF. I liked it. Just made a contribution to them. I guess I just do not like being called a domestic terrorist for supporting the Constitution and our rights guaranteed by it. That was an insult too far.

So San Francisco, there you have it. Not only am I a card carrying member of your declared "Domestic Terrorist Organization" I am guilty of financing it too. Come and get me.
    Last edited by Wilderness 1864; September 4th, 2019 at 08:28 PM.

(Lackawanna County)

Something in history about all those Philadelphia citizens who happily put up (fed, clothed & sheltered) British soldiers, all the while bad-mouthing fellow Americans who were fighting the British. Hmmmm.......... Not everyone could see the writing on the wall, even then....

Go ahead San Fran, call your fellow Americans "terrorists", soon you will call us traitors won't you? Ya'll need to snap outta this BS. If you do have a bad earthquake, who you gonna call for help, all the "terrorists"? Be nice if we could embargo your butts and starve you out. See how you like "labels" being put on your backs.

(Carbon County)

Ecclesiastes 10:2 ...........

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast