Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 10 of 32 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Default Re: Walmart just caved

Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post
    I believe this is the sort of attitude that has historically cost us all in the past.

I know that the ideological purists believe that all political issues can be nullified by simply and loudly stating "IT'S MY RIGHT!", but in the real world, when you scare the rubes, you don't force them to accept you, you encourage them to vote for Dems and RINOs who will write words down and make them law and strip more of your rights away.

The LGBT cult is different, but that's because they had near-100% of the media on their side, and all of Hollywood, and all the law school faculties, and therefore most of the courts.

Do gun owners have most of the media on our side? Is Hollywood dedicated to fabricating tales of noble and oppressed gun owners being shafted by heartless govt and citizens?

I don't think so.

Mostly, open carriers come across to the majority of the plebes like this moron:
    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...lmart-n1040676
    Don't worry... I think we lost the fight already. I don't think anyone will be there to help us
    The chair is against the wall... John has a long mustache...

Quote Originally Posted by R.A.D. View Post
    Don't worry... I think we lost the fight already. I don't think anyone will be there to help us
    Then why did the map change the way it did?

People want gun rights, not the right to a 911 call.
    The USA is now a banana republic. Only without the bananas....or the Republic.

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: Walmart asking people not to open carry in store, no longer selling non hunting g

Quote Originally Posted by jthrelf View Post
    Hack for cheap Winchester 9mm and .30 cal ammo can...

Go here: Link to discount gift cards

Purchase Bass pro gift cards for 14% off. Call up and have them price match Academy on the 500 rounds Winchester 115gr 9mm with ammo can for $100. Pay for it with your gift card(s) that cost you $86. Free shipping. 18 cent 9mm after tax and free ammo can. Fuck Walmart.
    Fuck Bass Pro - they follow illegal gun restriction laws and won't ship ammo to Pittsburgh or Philly.

Just sayin'.

(Bucks County)

Default Re: Walmart asking people not to open carry in store, no longer selling non hunting g

I am happily surprised and gratified by the amount of negative posts on the webs.

(Lehigh County)

WALMART DECIDED TO ONLY SERVICE THEIR TARGET FUDD CUSTOMERS

Attachment 120954

Quote Originally Posted by ShooterInPA1 View Post
    Then why did the map change the way it did?

People want gun rights, not the right to a 911 call.
    doesn't matter what the map says, the change is beginning, i can feel it... the bosses need to keep their bread buttered, we are (pretty much) toast...

I hate feeling that way but it seems like it more each day... don't ya think?
    The chair is against the wall... John has a long mustache...

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by R.A.D. View Post
    doesn't matter what the map says, the change is beginning, i can feel it... the bosses need to keep their bread buttered, we are (pretty much) toast...

I hate feeling that way but it seems like it more each day... don't ya think?

I don't think so. I think it's just that the piss ants who want them gone are stomping their feet and huffing a lot more in an attempt to make it LOOK like "nobody wants guns any more".

As much as I despise Facebook and other social media, when these antis start shouting from a platform, the general consensus from "real America" is "GO FUCK YOURSELF!"

Anything can happen, but I'm not as "sky is falling" as I used to be.

I DO see us losing the Red Flag battle and potentially universal background checks, but not a whole lot more.

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    . . .
    I DO see us losing the Red Flag battle and potentially universal background checks, but not a whole lot more.
    "Universal background checks" will be the turning point, because they will include "universal registration". That's the strategic victory the would-be tyrants have been working for, for years. They NEED to register all guns, or else they can't enforce their intent to ban and seize all guns.

We need to get the truth out, that "background checks" are a scam, intended to sneak in universal gun registration. I don't see anyone talking about this on any media.
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post
    "Universal background checks" will be the turning point, because they will include "universal registration". That's the strategic victory the would-be tyrants have been working for, for years. They NEED to register all guns, or else they can't enforce their intent to ban and seize all guns.

We need to get the truth out, that "background checks" are a scam, intended to sneak in universal gun registration. I don't see anyone talking about this on any media.
    Also would effectively criminalize the loaning of guns between father and son or vice versa. We need to get the word out that this is UNACCEPTABLE in any form.

If UBCs were in place during the founding this country, the Founding Fathers would have been executed with that information. The USA as we know it would have never happened.

The first and last argument against UBCs.

Page 10 of 32 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast