Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 24 of 32 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Default Re: Walmart asking people not to open carry in store, no longer selling non hunting g

Quote Originally Posted by PickingPA View Post
    And Walmart also operates 10,458 in-store pharmacies

Pharmacies that dole out countless psychotropic & opioid prescriptions. Addictive & mind altering drugs are directly responsible for far more death & destruction than all the “mass shootings” combined. And furthermore, the psychotropic drugs are typically found to be in use BY the mass shooting perpetrators, yet there is never an attempt to find even the slightest causal link.
    Stupid statement!

Pharmacies , Walmart or others , do not ''dole out'' anything without a doctors prescription. Do you want some Walmart pharmacist countermanding your doctors orders and deciding which drugs you should or should not have?
    I don't speak English , I talk American!

PickingPA Guest

Default Re: Walmart asking people not to open carry in store, no longer selling non hunting g

Quote Originally Posted by abner13 View Post
    Stupid statement!

Pharmacies , Walmart or others , do not ''dole out'' anything without a doctors prescription. Do you want some Walmart pharmacist countermanding your doctors orders and deciding which drugs you should or should not have?
    Please point out where I stated that they are doing so without a doctor’s prescription.

They are a supplier, the middleman. Just pointing out that a boat load of prescription drugs are (yes) doled out through pharmacies (including 10,458 Walmart’s) while the country is being devastated by a prescription drug crisis.

Walmart sells LOTS of stuff that kills more people than guns.

Walmart Discontinues Auto Part Sales To Prevent Car Accidents

https://babylonbee.com/news/walmart-...i1cK-tSRacgbjc

PickingPA Guest

Point being

It’s hypocrisy and virtue signaling to claim the moral high ground on the gun “crisis” yet completely ignore all the other “crises” that they are complicit in as a main distributor of goods that may subsequently be used, legally or illegally, to further said crises

PickingPA Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    Walmart Discontinues Auto Part Sales To Prevent Car Accidents

https://babylonbee.com/news/walmart-...i1cK-tSRacgbjc
    Love that!

(Allegheny County)

Working a few hours today.
    The ammo case is as stocked as it was last weekend when I saw it last. Only a few outs.

Nothing on clearance - ammo or accessories.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PickingPA View Post
    Please point out where I stated that they are doing so without a doctor’s prescription.

They are a supplier, the middleman. Just pointing out that a boat load of prescription drugs are (yes) doled out through pharmacies (including 10,458 Walmart’s) while the country is being devastated by a prescription drug crisis.

Walmart sells LOTS of stuff that kills more people than guns.
    Originally Posted by PickingPA
    And Walmart also operates 10,458 in-store pharmacies

Pharmacies that dole out countless psychotropic & opioid prescriptions. Addictive & mind altering drugs are directly responsible for far more death & destruction than all the “mass shootings” combined. And furthermore, the psychotropic drugs are typically found to be in use BY the mass shooting perpetrators, yet there is never an attempt to find even the slightest causal link.
    Please point out where you mentioned under a doctors prescription?

You choose to neglect that fact so you could play 'dog pile on the rabbit'.
    I don't speak English , I talk American!

PickingPA Guest

Quote Originally Posted by abner13 View Post
    Please point out where you mentioned under a doctors prescription?

You choose to neglect that fact so you could play 'dog pile on the rabbit'.
    Are there non-doctors writing prescriptions in your town? Can you write your own prescription? Is the word DOCTOR required to precede the word prescription or can it be assumed simply by the fact that ONLY DOCTORS CAN WRITE them?

You missed the point and are now trying to pin me with word games.

Look over the Babylon Bee article and watch Kaitlin’s YouTube video earlier in the thread and then re-read my post about Walmart pharmacies

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    HAHAHAHAHA!!!

It looks like the "spark" is rounds of ammo!!!
    They are!
    Owner Trigger Time LLc 01 FFL/NFA Saylorsburg, PA. Sales/Service/Transfers/Training
    NRA CRSO/Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun inst. BSA Rifle/Shotgun Merit badge counselor. US Navy Marksmanship Team Staff

(Erie County)

The wife and I went shopping at our local Wal-Mart this afternoon and I OC'd on purpose and no one said a thing. I have OC'd in this Wal-Mart for the last 5 years at least and have never had a negative encounter. When they actually post the store I will then make a decision om whether or not I will continue to shop at Wal-mart
    We the people love our country so let the government fear us.

Page 24 of 32 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425262728 ... LastLast