Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 21 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast
    (Monroe County)

Default Re: Walmart asking people not to open carry in store, no longer selling non hunting g

Quote Originally Posted by Yellowfin View Post
    Of course the problem with threatening to never set foot in their stores may be threatening to give them exactly what they want.
    I told them I would be taking my business from Walmart and giving it to Amazon. Not entirely true, but while I worked at Walmart I learned that they care more about competing with Amazon than they do about Walmart.

(Monroe County)

Default Re: Walmart asking people not to open carry in store, no longer selling non hunting g

I've always loved Walmart. I was an employee at Walmart (store number) for 18 months. My associate number was ***". I left Walmart to become a truck driver with the intent of gaining 30 months experience to return to Walmart. I was always proud to be associated with Walmart and I looked forward to returning.

News of Walmarts stance on the Constitution and our country's freedom have changed my mind. I would be embarrassed to say I work for Walmart today.

As a trucker I frequent Walmarts all over the country to buy necessities and wants. I will no longer be doing this. Instead I will support Amazon and Target stores around the country.

I am spreading this message to every truck driver at terminals, truck stops and over the CB.

I am disappointed in Walmart as a company and I am disappointed in Doug McMillon as a person. You have asked me to choose between Walmart and my rights. My rights will win everytime.

(Bucks County)

While at it, order ammo from Amazon. Or guns. Or certain components.
    There are two kinds of guns. Those I have acquired, and those I hope to.

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by Bang View Post
    While at it, order ammo from Amazon. Or guns. Or certain components.
    See post 202

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Banks View Post
    I've always loved Walmart. I was an employee at Walmart (store number) for 18 months. My associate number was ***". I left Walmart to become a truck driver with the intent of gaining 30 months experience to return to Walmart. I was always proud to be associated with Walmart and I looked forward to returning.

News of Walmarts stance on the Constitution and our country's freedom have changed my mind. I would be embarrassed to say I work for Walmart today.

As a trucker I frequent Walmarts all over the country to buy necessities and wants. I will no longer be doing this. Instead I will support Amazon and Target stores around the country.

I am spreading this message to every truck driver at terminals, truck stops and over the CB.

I am disappointed in Walmart as a company and I am disappointed in Doug McMillon as a person. You have asked me to choose between Walmart and my rights. My rights will win everytime.
    Since I started there last fall, I've liked working there more than I don't like working there.
    That said, I wish now that I didn't.

I'm looking for a pin to cover up the word "proud" on my vest where it says "Proud Walmart Associate".

A 2A pin would be ideal. Probably get "coached" for insensitive "expression". But if I wore a hundred gay pride pins, it would be fabulous.

And shopping at Target? Cutting off your nose to spite your face.
    We're all screwed.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    Since I started there last fall, I've liked working there more than I don't like working there.

I'm looking for a pin to cover up the word "proud" on my vest where it says "Proud Walmart Associate".

A 2A pin would be ideal. Probably get "coached" for insensitive "expression". But if I wore a hundred gay pride pins, it would be fabulous.

And shopping at Target? Cutting off your nose to spite your face.
    We're all screwed.
    Again, see post 202. Same thing applies here.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by ett View Post
    ??
    Reading comprehension?

"sometimes I'll open carry but I never open carried nor have I ever seen anyone at Wegman's open carrying"
    Last edited by JenniferG; September 6th, 2019 at 04:13 PM.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Liberifle View Post
    Walmart and Sam's Club have been my go-to literally my whole life. I have a family Sam's Club membership that goes back to 1991 (I was only born in '86) that I'm now managing. I'm the only one that really uses it so if I close it, so long as I tell the other two cardholders, it wouldn't be that big a deal, but it's not like Costco is any better, they've long banned firearms in general, so just saying I'll go to the competition isn't really a thing.

I'm going to do my best to avoid Walmart and Sam's due to their anti-gun stances but ugh.
    I go through the gamut of who to boycott and who to let slide. With Walmart, I drew the line when they actively used their power and persuasion to acquiesce and coalesce congress to write new Anti-gun laws. That was the determining factor----they have now become "the enemy". There's no way I am giving them my money to give them more power to fight for more laws. Ain't happening....Now I have to decide if I'm going to stay at BJ's and use them the way they're using me....It's come to the point of choosing the lesser of the evils.....Yet again. Sadly we're [just] buying time because, eventually, they all become evil.
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." Thomas Jefferson

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by mikelets456 View Post
    I go through the gamut of who to boycott and who to let slide. With Walmart, I drew the line when they actively used their power and persuasion to acquiesce and coalesce congress to write new Anti-gun laws. That was the determining factor----they have now become "the enemy". There's no way I am giving them my money to give them more power to fight for more laws. Ain't happening....Now I have to decide if I'm going to stay at BJ's and use them the way they're using me....It's come to the point of choosing the lesser of the evils.....Yet again. Sadly we're [just] buying time because, eventually, they all become evil.
    I'm not big on the boycott thing. Unless everyone is in on it it's just useless. This however gives me a good reason not to go to that freak show piss hole called Wal-Mart and go shop with somewhat normal people at a regular grocery store where they actually have fresh vegetables.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post

And shopping at Target? Cuttings off your nose to spite your face.
    We're all screwed.
    How about a discreet Gadsen flag pin. Should be about the right size.
    Illegitimus non carborundum est

Page 21 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast