Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 17 of 32 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast
    (Bucks County)

Default Re: Walmart asking people not to open carry in store, no longer selling non hunting g

With a no carry policy, will Walmart be changing their name to Target?
    It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere. Voltaire

Default Re: Walmart just caved

Can't drink Coke, can't drink Pepsi, can't shop at Target, can't shop at Walmart, can't eat at Buffalo Wild Wings, can't eat at the Outback Steak House, Can't wear Levi's, can't wear Under Armor, can't wear Nike, can't watch the NBA or the NFL, and you defiantly can't let the kids watch Nickelodeon.

You can't have Comcast in your house and you probably shouldn't get your affordable car and home owners insurance from Progressive (sorry Flo. ) Can't have a membership to Costco, Sam's Club, and I am sure BJ's will be the next to piss some people off just give them some time.

Can't bank with BOA, Wells Fargo or Capital One, and don't even fucking think about using Pay-pal, Ebay or Amazon. Hell most of us should log out now since many are using google when linking pro 2A and conservative videos from communist anti gun Youtube.

Hell you can't even buy firearms from Springfield Armory, Rock River Arm's, and some still say Ruger, or get ammo and gear from Cheaper Then Dirt.

Id would say to take a break from this and go relax with some Netflix or Hulu or re-watch the entire Game of Thrones series, but you all know the drill.

This is all just the tip of the Iceberg when it comes to where to and not to spend your money. Some of them I absolutely will not spend a dime at, some of them I do, and others you just don't have much a choice. If I had unlimited money and nothing better to do with my time then research the political leanings of every CEO and company in America then maybe I would be more obtuse when it came to where I choose to spend my money and demand where my wife spend hers.

Shit I just remembered you can't watch NASCAR anymore either!
    Last edited by Hodgie; September 5th, 2019 at 11:27 AM.

(Wyoming County)

Default Re: Walmart asking people not to open carry in store, no longer selling non hunting g

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    Cant drink Coke, cant drink Pepsi, cant shop at Target, cant shop at Walmart, cant eat at Buffalo Wild Wings, cant eat at the Outback Steak House, Cant wear Levi's, cant wear Under Armor, can't wear Nike, can't watch the NBA or the NFL, and you defiantly can't let the kids watch Nickelodeon.

You can't have Comcast in your house and you probably shouldn't get your affordable insurance from Progressive (sorry Flo. ) Cant's have a membership to Costco, Sam's Club, and I am sure BJ's will be the next to piss some people off just give them time.

Can't bank with BOA, Wells Fargo or Capital One, and don't even fucking think about using Pay-pay, Ebay or Amazon. Hell most of us should log out now since many are using google and linking pro 2A and conservative videos from communist Youtube.

Hell you can't even buy firearms from Springfield Armory, Rock River Arm's, and some still say Ruger, or get ammo and gear from Cheaper Then Dirt.

Id say take a break from this and go relax with some Netflix or Hulu but you know the drill.

This is all just the tip of the Iceberg when it comes to where to and not to spend your money. Some of them I absolutely will not spend a dime at, some of them I do, and others you just don't have much a choice. If I had unlimited money and nothing better to do with my time then research the political leanings of every CEO and company in America then maybe I would be more obtuse when it came to where I choose to spend my money and demand where my wife spend her's.
    Outstanding Sir! I'd rep ya but gotta spread it

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by Rosco the Iroc View Post
    I drop about $2-3K at Sams and WM with the Navy Marksmanship Team every year. Time to change that.
    Quote Originally Posted by RockIsland View Post
    And make sure to let them know why.
    Oh the team knows why and agrees.

j/k yea Soon as I get the official ok from the OIC- not I see it a prob I'm call the # listed here and on FB.
    Owner Trigger Time LLc 01 FFL/NFA Saylorsburg, PA. Sales/Service/Transfers/Training
    NRA CRSO/Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun inst. BSA Rifle/Shotgun Merit badge counselor. US Navy Marksmanship Team Staff

(Tioga County)

Quote Originally Posted by ExFlyinguy View Post
    I was guilty of buying an occasional box of 9mm bulk boxes (150-200 type) and especially 9mm defense ammo that was crazy expensive elsewhere. Looks like Walmart will self correct my poor choice for me.

In my AO I really don't have a lot of options. Far as I'm concerned Walmart might as well just become another Grocery(only) store. My automotive, clothing, sporting good needs can all be served elsewhere.
    I think they thirst for Target and envy Target's fem centric stores. I went to a few Targets in the past years and essentially anything masculine has been eradicated. I always liked Wal Mart because it was a big general store. I could pick up some automotive stuff, gun stuff, sporting goods, paint, cleaning supplies, boots, work clothes. I mean the number of times Wal Mart has saved me while working on the road and I needed this or that is quite a few. But I have sensed in recent years they want the men gone and would rather cater to the women dependapotamuses wandering around in their pajamas looking to spend their EBT and WIC on crap.

Cabelas is going down this shit hole path as well once Bass Pro took them over. The Cabelas I often shop at they have crammed all the gun stuff into a small area and have blown up the store with all this pink camo shit, cheap ass toys and other junk that is useless in the field.

Fortunately there is a rise in stores that cater to men, Rural King, Tractor Supply and others.

(Monroe County)

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by wanneroo View Post
    I think they thirst for Target and envy Target's fem centric stores. I went to a few Targets in the past years and essentially anything masculine has been eradicated. I always liked Wal Mart because it was a big general store. I could pick up some automotive stuff, gun stuff, sporting goods, paint, cleaning supplies, boots, work clothes. I mean the number of times Wal Mart has saved me while working on the road and I needed this or that is quite a few. But I have sensed in recent years they want the men gone and would rather cater to the women dependapotamuses wandering around in their pajamas looking to spend their EBT and WIC on crap.

Cabelas is going down this shit hole path as well once Bass Pro took them over. The Cabelas I often shop at they have crammed all the gun stuff into a small area and have blown up the store with all this pink camo shit, cheap ass toys and other junk that is useless in the field.

Fortunately there is a rise in stores that cater to men, Rural King, Tractor Supply and others.
    I work in a Super center with a "grocery side".
    I was told that 75% of the store's profit comes from groceries. Who does most of the grocery shopping? Surprisingly, it's still women who do that. Who do you think they are trying to sell other products to while they are there?

I really think that a lot of the internet braggers who "don't shop there" may be telling the truth - I don't think they really SHOP anywhere - their wives do it for them.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

Colion Noir has an interesting take on Walmart's virtue signalling.

Quote Originally Posted by Banks View Post
    Glad you pasted this, but I will decline. I only shopped there occasionally. Avoiding them altogether is hardly a sacrifice on my part. Others that are loyal customers may want to express themselves in this fashion. In the end, the only message they will really listen to is the green message of lost consumer dollars. If they do not suffer like Gillette, they will just continue to virtue signal and lobby against our Constitutional rights.

PickingPA Guest

Quote Originally Posted by wanneroo View Post

I was thinking earlier this morning that this could be a huge opportunity for Tractor Supply. They already sell gun safes, gun cleaning supplies, targets etc. They could/should add ammo to their inventory and enjoy being the landing spot for a large portion of angered ex-Walmart ammo buyers.

Tractor supply has enough retail locations to negotiate great wholesale prices from manufacturers, especially with Walmart bowing out of the market. I doubt TS would get into FFLing their locations to sell guns, but adding ammo wouldn’t be tough to do and they would likely see a profitable return immediately

What ***WILL*** likely be coming down the pike, since corporations are taking gun control SJW stances, will be insurance companies refusing to write policies for large retailers who sell guns/ammo. The insurance companies can easily make is cost prohibitive to deal in firearms. All it will take is one successful lawsuit and the insurance companies can go full anti.

Page 17 of 32 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast