Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 14 of 32 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast
    (Allegheny County)

Default Re: Walmart asking people not to open carry in store, no longer selling non hunting g

Quote Originally Posted by jlb0305 View Post
    I'm some what confused by how the news is reporting this.

Some are saying not selling handguns and short barrel rifles (firearms) or handgun ammunition. Others are saying short barrel rifle and handgun ammunition (all ammo). What is short barrel rifle ammo? I would assume 556, 300 Blk, etc but there are many BARs in those calibers now.

Some are saying no guns can be carried, others no open carry. (If later its because of the ass hat in tactical gear open carrying the week after the shooting).

I don't want to shop at Walmart but there are times when it may be out of necessity. Its a lot harder to avoid them than D*cks. I'm quickly running out of any place local to shop for goods that I may need and not have time to wait for shipping.
    The "short barrel rifles ammo" is a made up term that has nothing to do with NFA short barreled rifles.

It's just their way of saying "assault rifle ammo" without pissing off too many of their customers.

They are saying that traditional "hunting rifles" have "longer barrels" - they don't want to sell ammo that can be used in "short barrel" (AR15) rifles.

That and ALL handgun ammo. Because... you know... guns are bad, but HUNTING is protected by the constitution, and I'm sure that the CEO is a strong supporter of the right to hunt deer.

(Lehigh County)

Default Re: Walmart asking people not to open carry in store, no longer selling non hunting g

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    The "short barrel rifles ammo" is a made up term that has nothing to do with NFA short barreled rifles.

It's just their way of saying "assault rifle ammo" without pissing off too many of their customers.

They are saying that traditional "hunting rifles" have "longer barrels" - they don't want to sell ammo that can be used in "short barrel" (AR15) rifles.

That and ALL handgun ammo. Because... you know... guns are bad, but HUNTING is protected by the constitution, and I'm sure that the CEO is a strong supporter of the right to hunt deer.
    Attachment 120963

(Berks County)

ha ha, great meme!
    Gunowner99 - NRA Benefactor Life Member

So let's figure this out...they're going to stop selling smaller calibers...but still sell the larger calibers that can do more damage...to "protect" people against shootings?
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

South Western Montgomery County, Pennsylvania
    (Montgomery County)

Default Re: Walmart just caved

Quote Originally Posted by mikelets456 View Post
    Neither are guns. They're used to save lives.......far more often.
    Great retort!

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by internet troll View Post

In addition, McMillon said that he would send letters to the White House and congressional leaders that "call for action" on "common sense" gun safety measures. McMillon said Congress should debate re-authorizing the assault weapons ban and expand background checks.
    Well damn. Talk about some privilege. Any letter I've ever written to the White House probably ended up in a dumpster. This guy will probably get invited to testify at a hearing. Makes me feel marginalized and oppressed.

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by Banks View Post
    Well damn. Talk about some privilege. Any letter I've ever written to the White House probably ended up in a dumpster. This guy will probably get invited to testify at a hearing. Makes me feel marginalized and oppressed.
    If you were a handicapped, black, gay, trans then you'd be allowed to testify. Otherwise, take your white privilege and stuff it.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    If you were a handicapped, black, gay, trans then you'd be allowed to testify. Otherwise, take your white privilege and stuff it.
    I'm Hispanic. What does that get me?

How handicapped, gay and trans do I have to be? Just the tip or balls deep?

(Lancaster County)

Sorry, you should be deported.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

(Berks County)

Hub caps?
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

Page 14 of 32 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast