Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 12 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Default Re: Walmart just caved

If they want to push to have my rights taken away from me then I am never giving them another cent.

(Lycoming County)

Default Re: Walmart asking people not to open carry in store, no longer selling non hunting g

Quote Originally Posted by Liberifle View Post
    Walmart is now claiming it's not a Second Amendment (pro or con) related change, but they're just focusing on servicing their "core" "sporting" customers, and just selling the ammo for the guns they sell.

You're not walking it back this easy guys. Nice try though!

Though I will be fair. They can still reverse course and un-earn my scorn. I am a very forgiving person. Plus I have a 28 year old Sam's Club membership I'd hate to give up on, it gets a LOT of use in the family.
    This tells me they're feeling some blow back from their "core" customers.

(Lehigh County)

Default Re: Walmart asking people not to open carry in store, no longer selling non hunting g

New narrative sbr

Quote Originally Posted by Liberifle View Post
    Walmart is now claiming it's not a Second Amendment (pro or con) related change, but they're just focusing on servicing their "core" "sporting" customers, and just selling the ammo for the guns they sell.

You're not walking it back this easy guys. Nice try though!

Though I will be fair. They can still reverse course and un-earn my scorn. I am a very forgiving person. Plus I have a 28 year old Sam's Club membership I'd hate to give up on, it gets a LOT of use in the family.
    Bullshit on their part. From an earlier post.

In addition, McMillon said that he would send letters to the White House and congressional leaders that "call for action" on "common sense" gun safety measures. McMillon said Congress should debate re-authorizing the assault weapons ban and expand background checks.
    "We encourage our nation's leaders to move forward and strengthen background checks and to remove weapons from those who have been determined to pose an imminent danger," he said. "Congress and the administration should act. Given our decades of experience selling firearms, we are also offering to serve as a resource in the national debate on responsible gun sales."

That is actively working against the 2nd

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Didnotcomply89 View Post
    If they want to push to have my rights taken away from me then I am never giving them another cent.
    Yeah, if they want to pull certain items from their shelves, that's business. But them actively lobbying to take away my civil rights is boycott worthy.

Wal Mart can eat a dick. I didn't shop there much as it is, but I won't anymore. I hate virtue signalling. I'd have more respect for them if they just came out and said "You know what, you 2A people can fuck off."
    Life has a melody. Not great, not terrible.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by KJP442 View Post
    Yeah, if they want to pull certain items from their shelves, that's business. But them actively lobbying to take away my civil rights is boycott worthy.
    I agree. Corporations like these have a lot of money and power. Politicians listen to them. Corporate America has become largely anti Second Amendment, as is the Media, an Education.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by internet troll View Post
    Bullshit on their part. From an earlier post.

In addition, McMillon said that he would send letters to the White House and congressional leaders that "call for action" on "common sense" gun safety measures. McMillon said Congress should debate re-authorizing the assault weapons ban and expand background checks.
    "We encourage our nation's leaders to move forward and strengthen background checks and to remove weapons from those who have been determined to pose an imminent danger," he said. "Congress and the administration should act. Given our decades of experience selling firearms, we are also offering to serve as a resource in the national debate on responsible gun sales."

That is actively working against the 2nd
    This about puts them in the same company as George Soros.
    There are no pacts between lions and men.

(Allegheny County)

On the plus side it would be SUPER easy to organize a nationwide picket of their stores since they're everywhere.

Walmart corporate 1-800-925-6278. Be polite, be professional and get your point across.
    Aggies Coach Really ??? Take off the tin foil bro.

Page 12 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast