Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (Bucks County)

Default Re: Tell Toomey NO use the form here

Quote Originally Posted by bogey1 View Post
    waiting for my response letter
    it'll be insultive and stupid...rest assured

sorry...voting demoncrap next time this lightbulb headed scumbag, and that donkey fluffer shitspatrick are up again.
    There is no greater sorrow than to recall in misery the time when we were happy - Dante.

(Centre County)

Sent. Toomey (and Casey) must go. But since they advocate giving stuff to all the freeloaders in Philly and Pittsburgh, they'll get elected every time. Term limits are a must (or something like a state electoral college needs to be implemented).
    Ron USAF Ret E-8 FFL01/SOT3 NRA Benefactor Member

In the past I have seen A LOT of Toomey supporters on here not understanding the threat he poses to the right to keep and bear arms. I voted to vote him out last time, and I won't be in the state to do it next time. BOTH our PA Senators are anti-gun and need to be removed from office.

sorry...voting demoncrap next time this lightbulb headed scumbag, and that donkey fluffer shitspatrick are up again.
    At this point, if I do not have a choice on whether to vote for a pro-gun candidate (every candidate is anti-gun) I am telling people like Toomey that I will vote for Sestak or whoever the democratic ticket is in order to get him in line. I am well aware of the chances of success. I will have better chances making a viable bacon farm on Mars.

(Chester County)

I could never understand how stupid Toomey is. Democrats are not going to vote for him no matter what he does or says, and he is pissing Republicans off enough to abandon him. He was Shira Goodman's best friend until Katie McGinty came along, at which time he got dropped like a bad habit and did not get the support from her band of loonies he was promised. He did get some TV ads from Bloomberg, and we need a candidate or at least media access to highlight the source of that money.

I think we should be getting McConnell's and Trump's ears on this and tell them straight up that we will no longer support Toomey or anyone like him in any way. Make the price of Toomey's nonsense the senate majority..... also, Val Digiorgio needs to hear from us. I think he needs a visit when we are in Harrisburg later this month.
    Boy, I say boy, you're reaching the limits of my medication!

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Gripsafety View Post
    I think he needs a visit when we are in Harrisburg later this month.
    Pelt the inside his office with this while he hides under his desk waiting for you to leave.
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...n-toilet-paper
    http://forum.pafoa.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=22341&dateline=139092  6582

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by Didnotcomply89 View Post
    In the past I have seen A LOT of Toomey supporters on here not understanding the threat he poses to the right to keep and bear arms. I voted to vote him out last time, and I won't be in the state to do it next time. BOTH our PA Senators are anti-gun and need to be removed from office.

At this point, if I do not have a choice on whether to vote for a pro-gun candidate (every candidate is anti-gun) I am telling people like Toomey that I will vote for Sestak or whoever the democratic ticket is in order to get him in line. I am well aware of the chances of success. I will have better chances making a viable bacon farm on Mars.
    They both need to be replaced, I am voting against them for the next election, whether it's a republican or a democrat, they need to learn that the people voted them in can vote them out, even if it means crossing the party to remove them.

Alot of people, including people on here have bitched about him but didn't want to vote against him, so they vote for him and continue to bitch... I hope they actually do something this time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycanthrope View Post
    OC.......do it for the boobies........

Gun law loophole allowed mass shooting suspect to buy AR-type assault rifle: Sources

Ok, here’s the headline I read tonight on the news tonight. I also come on here, and read the headlines. Now, I know for the most part, this is no think tank..........but if you want laws in the future that protect your right to own guns legally, some of the thinking needs to come off the beer keg. I’ve seen the guys who taunt the police in Philadelphia with open carry technical issues, refusing to show a permit, and acting like any enforcement of gun laws is an infringement on ones rights.
    I’ve been on both sides of the law, I’ve had my rights removed. I had no intention of breaking the laws, and quickly tried to get it right. It took a while, but I gotta say........some of the people on here think it’s a take all mentality with gun legislation.
    I know, I’m outnumbered here..........but there is going to be some give and take......like it or not.
    I’m building a home in Beaufort SC, and some of the people down there will never understand, the civil war is over. They lost! But they still drive around in old pickup trucks with bumper stickers exclaiming their outrage. It makes me laugh to some degree............I see the same sort of “southern logic” here sometimes.
    I’m all in favor of 2nd amendment rights, and I’ve worked to restore mine after losing them, but what I read on here sometimes makes me cringe.
    Politics and common sense will require common ground, not digging in. JMHO, but I’m a nobody.......Thanks,

(Northumberland County)

Quote Originally Posted by Bewildered View Post
    ..........but there is going to be some give and take......like it or not.
    There has been lots of give and take for decades. Law abiding gun owners giving and anti-gunners taking.

And no I don’t like it. I’ve actually grown quite tired of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewildered View Post
    Gun law loophole allowed mass shooting suspect to buy AR-type assault rifle: Sources

Ok, here’s the headline I read tonight on the news tonight. I also come on here, and read the headlines. Now, I know for the most part, this is no think tank..........but if you want laws in the future that protect your right to own guns legally, some of the thinking needs to come off the beer keg. I’ve seen the guys who taunt the police in Philadelphia with open carry technical issues, refusing to show a permit, and acting like any enforcement of gun laws is an infringement on ones rights.
    I’ve been on both sides of the law, I’ve had my rights removed. I had no intention of breaking the laws, and quickly tried to get it right. It took a while, but I gotta say........some of the people on here think it’s a take all mentality with gun legislation.
    I know, I’m outnumbered here...........
    I’m building a home in Beaufort SC, and some of the people down there will never understand, the civil war is over. They lost! But they still drive around in old pickup trucks with bumper stickers exclaiming their outrage. It makes me laugh to some degree............I see the same sort of “southern logic” here sometimes.
    I’m all in favor of 2nd amendment rights, and I’ve worked to restore mine after losing them, but what I read on here sometimes makes me cringe.
    Politics and common sense will require common ground, not digging in. JMHO, but I’m a nobody.......Thanks,
    We give nothing. Sorry I dont agree with your statement but there is going to be some give and take......like it or not

Quote Originally Posted by bogey1 View Post
    We give nothing. Sorry I dont agree with your statement but there is going to be some give and take......like it or not
    I hear you, and I agree somewhat......Over the Labor Day weekend 41 people were shot in Chicago. They have some of the most restrictive gun laws, essentially making it illegal for only law abiding citizens to have guns. It’s stupid thinking, but politicians hide behind the facts. I’ll give another example of something I came across.
    My brother lives in Florida. He and his wife are retired Navy Brats. My brother buys a handgun from a guy he plays poker with every Wednesday night. First of all, who plays poker? Second, I told him I would transfer it through an FFL if I was him. Well, I got the big long lecture about how we do it in the south, this ain’t the NE, and a handshake deal is good enough for him. Plus Florida doesn’t require it. I told him he had no idea what the guns history was or might have been, but transferring it through an FFL would be a good idea. We havent spoken since......for this and other big brother, little brother reasons. I just think it’s one of the things that could be common ground......Transferring guns with background checks, no matter where they come from......but, I also understand I guess the reluctance of many to give an inch, afraid everything will be taken away.
    I have a weird history with being allowed to own guns. I always have owned guns, but found out 3 years ago I wasn’t allowed. I had no desire to break the law, and quickly did what I needed to do. Was I happy about it? Not really.....but I also know how happy I am with my freedom. That’s more precious to me.
    The states that have made guns illegal for citizens...Jersey, Illinois, NY.........have a false impression of what to do about guns. That I agree with. So, dig in I guess.....
    I also think if social media just went away, it would have just as much effect on gun killings as passing laws about guns......
    Thanks,

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12