Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Gov Wolf is now a Muslim?

I dont mind. I like to be reminded once in a while.

(Chester County)

You pray to whom you worship. Even if he says he didn’t convert. The Governors office said the photo was real. So he has some ties to Islam. Being a political move or he truly has converted. Either way he is a messed up (putting it nicely). After seeing what the dems have done to this country does this surprise anyone. Everything that is evil they embrace. They will condemn people who practice Christianity but condone Islam who oppressed many people in many ways.

As a Christian this is the sign of the times. I believe the return of Jesus Christ is very soon.

(Lycoming County)

Quote Originally Posted by Lougotzz View Post
    You pray to whom you worship. Even if he says he didn’t convert. The Governors office said the photo was real. So he has some ties to Islam. Being a political move or he truly has converted. Either way he is a messed up (putting it nicely). After seeing what the dems have done to this country does this surprise anyone. Everything that is evil they embrace. They will condemn people who practice Christianity but condone Islam who oppressed many people in many ways.

As a Christian this is the sign of the times. I believe the return of Jesus Christ is very soon.
    I've prayed with people and I don't worship any specific deity. Mostly I've done it to comfort people who were very religious, but is it so hard to believe a politician would do so just for political gain? My thought is even if the good governor claims to be a Christian, he probably isn't and doesn't give to shits about who he prays to or not. Just optics to pander for votes in any circumstance.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Wilderness 1864 View Post
    It is not hard. According to a Muslim website, this is all you have to do. It is quite possible.

Becoming a Muslim is a simple and easy process. All that a person has to do is to say a sentence called the Testimony of Faith (Shahada), which is pronounced as:

I testify “La ilaha illa Allah, Muhammad rasoolu Allah.”

These Arabic words mean, “There is no true god (deity) but God (Allah), and Muhammad is the Messenger (Prophet) of God.” Once a person says the Testimony of Faith (Shahada) with conviction and understanding its meaning, then he/she has become a Muslim.
    Just like beetlejuce beetle juce beetlejuce.
    The Gun is the Badge of a Free Man

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by R L Suehr View Post
    I've prayed with people and I don't worship any specific deity. Mostly I've done it to comfort people who were very religious, but is it so hard to believe a politician would do so just for political gain? My thought is even if the good governor claims to be a Christian, he probably isn't and doesn't give to shits about who he prays to or not. Just optics to pander for votes in any circumstance.
    The only thing I know for sure about wolf is he eats turd. Lots and lots of turd.
    The Gun is the Badge of a Free Man

(Monroe County)

So if I make the pronouncement, “La ilaha illa Allah, Muhammad rasoolu Allah.” they'll hand over my free selective auto fire AK-47 and a nice explosive vest?

Praise be murder and mayhem!
    "Make peaceful revolution impossible, violent revolution is inevitable." JFK

Such questions are being discussed... xD

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunsnwater View Post
    Just like beetlejuce beetle juce beetlejuce.
    Being extra careful I see
    Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12