Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: FBI Creating A Social Media Red Flag Tool

Quote Originally Posted by bogey1 View Post
    Since nobody has seen the video I posted (nor cares about it) in the other thread about crenshaw.

The end of the Second Amendment begins with RINOs like Crenshaw and, here in Pennsylvania, RINOs like US Senator Toomey and State Senator Lisa Baker. They are ultimately as bad as any Democrat, perhaps worse. When Sen. Baker was promoting HB2060 last year, I wrote and warned that her support for it was going to open the door for a deluge of anti-2A bills that would never end, just as it has been in CA, NY and NJ. Every legislative session brings a new crop of them and most get through. So, sadly, my admonition went unheeded. This is exactly what happened. Baker supports these bills because her own words they are not "gun control", they are "public safety" measures. That is the same false justification given by tyrants throughout history for stripping citizens of human rights and it continues right down to this day.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Defender View Post
    Maybe not from them, but from the peons who run the social media platforms. I have one email account that has my correct name, in the others I use an alias.
    Every device has its own unique finger print.
    If youve used the same device to connext to multiple accounts, then google, .gov and everyone else has already made the connection and pinned both to you.
    It may seem like it hasnt happened, but it really just comes down to when, where, and how they want to use that information. But trust me, its all there already.
    4 digits of your license plate could bring damn near everything in the world up on you, including all your aliases, in about .0003 seconds using the right access node.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by normanvin View Post
    I would expect that they have been working on a program for sometime. I would even bet they coerced Facebook to cook something up.
    The big schism at facebook almost a decade ago was due to the government co-opting facebook.
    In the media it was spun a just a business split.

Facebook is a rabbit hole that will quickly lead you to government abuse, modern mk ultra, and the occult/secret societies(which allegedly all the founders were apart of).
    Some of the 'angel investors' and some companies that have invested are also believed to be front companies for domestic and international intelligence agencies.

Quote Originally Posted by raxar View Post
    p00fa is social media.
    Yes, this is true, and life would continue on just fine without all this "social media". Don't put your whole life on line and use an alias is what I believe people should do.
    Relationships between men and women can be difficult - but not impossible.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123