Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    (Allegheny County)

Default Re: reporter gun buy fail

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    Watch for the follow up story:
    I tried to buy ammo at Walmart many times, but the inability to find "the guy with the key" left me empty-handed.
    Also don't try and buy ammo past 10PM or else "the alarm will go off and cops will show up".
    "No, it's just a machine. I'm the weapon." - Jack Harper in Oblivion

Default Re: reporter gun buy fail

Quote Originally Posted by Remington788 View Post
    You could just give her a POOFA hat.
    Not looking that one up on Urban dictionary, too many sick bastards around here

Quote Originally Posted by Wilderness 1864 View Post
    That was my thought too. She is clearly an anti-2A social justice warrior looking to make a name for herself. What a whiny social justice warrior she was. It didn't go as planned so the story was more about her frustration with Walmart. Poor dear. I hope her photo goes far and wide in VA and no one deals with her, even if she bothers to show up with all the right credentials. I also wondered what she was going to with that $160 rifle she was going to buy? She clearly had no interest in using it. Would she give it to a friend, try to sell it on the black market, lose it, have it stolen, put it in the Eric Holder pipeline to Mexico, and then use that experience to write her next anti-2A article?
    Boat accident, she looks like the motor boating type.

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    Watch for the follow up story:
    I tried to buy ammo at Walmart many times, but the inability to find "the guy with the key" left me empty-handed.
    I stand at the ammo counter and call the front of the store. Then I tell then to send someone to the ammo counter. Usually takes about a minute or so. Best part, no empty mags for me.

Quote Originally Posted by QuackXP View Post
    Also don't try and buy ammo past 10PM or else "the alarm will go off and cops will show up".
    Went to the Walmart in Exeter, Pa. one night to buy ammo. It was about 0300 hrs. . During the ammo crunch I would shop really late after the trucks were unloaded. A woman told me I couldnt buy ammo after 10PM. Well I said that I wanted to speak to the manager, and that I have Corporate on speed dial. Soon the Manager comes walking down the isle, keys in hand. I said hello Stacy. She asked do I know you? Yes, we were in homeroom together, I replied. Needless to say I got all the ammo that was needed.

FYI Walmart Corporate 1-800-925-6278

Walmart Legal Dept. (479) 273-4505
    Aggies Coach Really ??? Take off the tin foil bro.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234