Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default Sig p320 x compact

Any yinz have one of these? I'm thinking of heading over to Keystone shooting center and checking them out.

Although Sig has problems occasionally, I like that they continue to innovate and this looks like a great carry gun.

I love my HKs, but HK is doing nothing new. Was thinking of putting this up against my P30sk, recognizing that it's probably apples and oranges from a hammer vs striker and trigger group perspective.
    Life has a melody. Not great, not terrible.

(Philadelphia County)

Default Re: Sig p320 x compact

I have one, sorta...

I bought an x-compact grip frame and put my legacy P320 Compact slide on top. The end result was a "frankenSIG" with a 3.9" slide on a 3.6" grip.

I love the x-compact grip far greater than the legacy P320 grip. It doesn't feel as fat and feels slightly more ergonomic, but no where near as ergonomic as the grip on the P30sk. I carry mine chambered in .357 sig, with a Gray Guns flat trigger.

I also have the P30sk and VP9sk. I think the sights on the X-compact are superior to the factory sights on the HKs, but that's subjective to the user.

I loved the feel of the P320XC when I got to fondle it at the Outdoor Show earlier this year. So much so that I bought the grip module for my wife's P320C. Haven't switched it out yet 'cause she won't let me during competition season, LOL. Plan to do something with the grip module eventually. Either get a used P320C, RX, or M17, or buy the P320XC and sell the module. I figure that plus the new Sig Romeo Zero will make for a great package.

(Northampton County)

I purchased the 320X carry about six weeks ago. It's probably close to the X compact, except for a longer grip. I also have a 320 sub compact, but the X gun is in an altogether league. The X carry has a beveled mag well, extended beaver tail, Xray sights, a cut out to attach a red dot and a lightning cut for whatever that is for (shrug). Also the trigger is straight, not curved and like most 320's, a very nice trigger.
    I've put about 600 rounds through it so far, various ammo from wolf to Federal hydra shoks. Every thing ran smoothly, no problems what so ever. One other thing, the capacity on the Xcarry is 17 + 1 in the chamber. I have several sigs and would recommend this pistol to anyone.

Smit

Quote Originally Posted by PHLJJS View Post
    I have one, sorta...

I bought an x-compact grip frame and put my legacy P320 Compact slide on top. The end result was a "frankenSIG" with a 3.9" slide on a 3.6" grip.

I love the x-compact grip far greater than the legacy P320 grip. It doesn't feel as fat and feels slightly more ergonomic, but no where near as ergonomic as the grip on the P30sk. I carry mine chambered in .357 sig, with a Gray Guns flat trigger.

I also have the P30sk and VP9sk. I think the sights on the X-compact are superior to the factory sights on the HKs, but that's subjective to the user.

Thanks for the insights all!

To the bolded above, that's interesting to hear. I've been watching videos on this gun and what made me think to even want to try it was me thinking "that looks like it could feel better in my hand...,"

Keystone has one, I think I'll go handle it and take my P30SK unloaded so I can handle and compare them side by side.

Followed me home.

This thing is a sweet shooter. The trigger is great, and I like it better than the light LEM on my HKs. First trip to the range had no hiccups. I might try my first pistol red dot on this since it's already cut for it.

Quote Originally Posted by JustinHEMI View Post
    This thing is a sweet shooter. The trigger is great, and I like it better than the light LEM on my HKs. First trip to the range had no hiccups. I might try my first pistol red dot on this since it's already cut for it.
    Congrats on the new gun. Sig's new Romeozero RDS has me intrigued. $199 retail seems to be a good price if it's reliable and durable.

(Beaver County)

Quote Originally Posted by JustinHEMI View Post
    Just picked up a 365 XL and I’m tempted to try a red dot on it. Only put 50 rounds through it so far(well I only shot like 30 and my wife shot the rest). I think it’s gonna be a perfect carry gun once it proves reliable and someone decides to make a holster for it.

Stone's throw from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Butler County)

I picked this used P320RX up a few weeks ago. Been to busy to shoot it yet. It came with both grips, but I actually like the standard grip better. Now if I could just find holsters, d'oh!