17 23.94%
  • Yes, one day, inside.

27 38.03%
  • Yes, both days, outside.

8 11.27%
  • Yes, one day, outside.

19 26.76%
Page 29 of 116 FirstFirst ... 192526272829303132333979 ... LastLast

Default Re: ****PAFOA Representation**** Harrisburg Capitol Building, 9/24 and 9/25

In other news it appears that I (we) can make it for 9/24.

We will have to do the outside thing since our dogs will be with us. I need to locate a campground close by as we will have our trailer in tow.
    The plan is to divert to Harrisburg instead of heading home. And we head home afterwards on 9/24.

Some logistics involved, but I feel barring some major issue, we will be there for Tuesday.

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: ****PAFOA Representation**** Harrisburg Capitol Building, 9/24 and 9/25

Quote Originally Posted by God's Country View Post

We will have to do the outside thing since our dogs will be with us. I need to locate a campground close by as we will have our trailer in tow.
    The plan is to divert to Harrisburg instead of heading home. And we head home afterwards on 9/24.

Some logistics involved, but I feel barring some major issue, we will be there for Tuesday.
    Glad you can be there.
    Thank you.
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

Quote Originally Posted by Berncly View Post
    -
    FOAC has their alert posted and detailed information on anti gun bills waiting to be activated.
    FOAC alert copied below, go to FOAC page for links to all bills.
    Bern-

-----------------------------------------

https://foac-pac.org/Action-Alerts/68

Critically Important Update: PA Senate to Hold Hearings in September on Gun Control and the Constitution

Date: 08/25/2019

IF you believe in your/our Right to Keep and Bear Arms then please pay attention to this alert. We need your help to get the word out, and please attend, these 2nd Amendment/Article 1, Section 21 PA Senate Judiciary Committee Hearings in Harrisburg, PA on Tuesday, September 24th, 2019 and Wednesday, September 25th, 2019 in the North Office Building, Hearing Room 1.

The 1st Day of Hearings: Tuesday, September 24th, 2019 ***9:00AM-12:00PM*** will focus on mental and behavioral health issues related to recent mass murders and violence.

The 2nd Day of Hearings: Wednesday, September 25th, 2019 ***1:00PM-4:00PM*** will focus on Gun Issues such as Extreme Risk Protection Orders (ERPO/Red Flag Laws - Gun Confiscation Without Due Process), Universal Gun Registration (Universal Background Checks), Gun & Magazine Bans, etc.

The paid Bloomberg red and yellow shirts WILL be there pushing their manufactured talking points. We all need to be there to counter their paid anti-gun presence, and to represent the pro 2A position of the silent majority of Pennsylvania. If you want to stop Pennsylvania from adopting New Jersey anti-gun laws please attend these hearings.

We are asking each of you to help in absolutely overwhelming the Capitol inside and outside with people recognizable as 2A supporters by filling the Capitol Building in Harrisburg beyond capacity for 2 days on Sept 24-25, 2019 and demonstrate to everyone, including the biased media, that citizens DO support our Constitutional Freedoms.

Remember what happened last year in how leadership rammed through HB 2060 and how the anti-gun community has crowed about that victory? IF we do NOT make this a maximum effort to stand strong then we will see the legislature capitulate on even worse laws that will affect virtually ‘every’ gun owner throughout Pennsylvania!

You know we would NOT ask if it wasn’t important and critical that every gun owner make every effort to go to Harrisburg to stand with us!

Details of the bills in question can be found here and here and here and an overview of 'ALL' of the anti-gun bills can be found here!

I will be there and hope to see you there as well!

Yours in Freedom,

Kim Stolfer, President

https://www.senatorbaker.com/2019/08...ring-schedule/

https://foac-pac.org/uploads/talking...ynopsis-R2.pdf

2019-2020 Anti-Gun Legislation - PA House & Senate

1. Assault Weapon Ban – HB307 / HB1162 / SB292
    2. Mandatory Background Checks ALL Firearms – HB159 / HB673 / SB88
    3. Mandatory Background Checks for Ammunition Purchase – HB738
    4. Register and Tax ALL firearms annually – HB768
    5. Lost or Stolen Firearms/Mandatory Reporting – SB483
    6. Licensing Firearms Ownership & Mandatory Training – HB467 / SB344
    7. Extreme Risk Protection Orders - HB1028 / HB1075 / SB90 / SB293
    8. No Fly List Gun Ban – HB326

[go to FOAC page for links to all bills]

-
    THREE "assault weapon" ban bills!?!?!?

Four for red flag laws too!
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

TBH this is the typical boiler plate liberal wish list that gets introduced every year.

But I'm sure there are a number of RINO's that wouldn't have an issue with some of them.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by alpacaheat View Post
    THREE "assault weapon" ban bills!?!?!?

Four for red flag laws too!
    Beware---DE did the same thing. They pushed through heinous bills but gun owners showed up on the "ban" bills and they were overturned or stopped-----only to pass a "red flag" bill that became law a few days later with few gun owners present.

All facts and figure aside that prove our case that something is not matching up here----"gun violence" has been dropping steadily since 1993 and we're at 1940's levels of "gun violence", yet they're pushing this crap through. How they're simply bypassing Article 1 Section 21 amazes me---there is no doubt to its interpretation. It's abundantly clear yet they're bypassing it.

Also, their oath is to the Constitution and then their constituents. Meaning, if the constituents are clamoring for changes to law, the Reps oath is to the Constitution first regardless to what the constituents want or whine about.....if it's unconstitutional, then too bad.....change the Constitution by proper channels. It can not be bypassed.
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by mikelets456 View Post
    Beware---DE did the same thing. They pushed through heinous bills but gun owners showed up on the "ban" bills and they were overturned or stopped-----only to pass a "red flag" bill that became law a few days later with few gun owners present.

All facts and figure aside that prove our case that something is not matching up here----"gun violence" has been dropping steadily since 1993 and we're at 1940's levels of "gun violence", yet they're pushing this crap through. How they're simply bypassing Article 1 Section 21 amazes me---there is no doubt to its interpretation. It's abundantly clear yet they're bypassing it.

Also, their oath is to the Constitution and then their constituents. Meaning, if the constituents are clamoring for changes to law, the Reps oath is to the Constitution first regardless to what the constituents want or whine about.....if it's unconstitutional, then too bad.....change the Constitution by proper channels. It can not be bypassed.
    Unfortunately, the overwhelming majority of our state lawmakers do not know the PA Constitution and for most, their oath has no real meaning. It's just a bunch of words in a bi-annual ceremony.
    Help us restore election integrity in PA. Join PA Voters United

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    I was thinking more along the lines of dancing girls.
    Now ^^THAT^^ would get the attention of a lot of legislators...
    Illegitimus non carborundum est

Quote Originally Posted by God's Country View Post

Dogs wearing tactical gear?

Last edited by alpacaheat; August 27th, 2019 at 02:40 PM.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

Quote Originally Posted by alpacaheat View Post
    Dogs wearing tactical gear?

lol, only if licking you to death qualifies.

Actually not sure about the exact situation, but it may be a necessity.

Those laws look pretty grim. I'm not going to lie, if they pass a lot of it, I'm going to seriously consider moving states.

Quote Originally Posted by JustinHEMI View Post
    Update the facebook event and arfcom thread. We need to find creative ways to get more interest in attending. The facebook event peaked at 51 "going" and a couple hundred "interested", but haven't had any new commitments the last few days.
    Facebook has the option where you can pay to have your event/group/etc. promoted on other people's timelines. You can see it yourself on your own feed, some posts are ads designated "SPONSORED". If you created the facebook event, you can look into sponsoring it. It costs money, but not too much to reach out to people. You select the range of demographics (people in a geographic area, namely).

Here:
    https://www.facebook.com/business/help/1519209995047756
    Get up

Page 29 of 116 FirstFirst ... 192526272829303132333979 ... LastLast