• Yes, one day, inside.

27 38.03%
  • Yes, both days, outside.

8 11.27%
  • Yes, one day, outside.

19 26.76%
Page 62 of 116 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672112 ... LastLast
    (Delaware County)

Default Re: ****PAFOA Representation**** Harrisburg Capitol Building, 9/24 and 9/25

Quote Originally Posted by cruzans View Post
    I was going to copy this and bring some next week as "educational handouts" But I'm not sure of the source or accuracy. Thoughts?

Reality of Gun Control

Taking away guns gives control to governments. The founders of this nation knew that regardless of the form of government, those in power may become corrupt and seek to rule as the British did by trying to disarm the populace of the colonies. It is not difficult to understand that a disarmed populace is a controlled populace.

Thus, the second amendment was proudly and boldly included in the U.S. Constitution. It must be preserved at all costs . So, the next time someone tries to tell you that gun control is about saving lives, look at these facts and remember these words from Noah Webster: “Before a standing army can rule, the people must be disarmed.”

Sent from my iPhone

I've been screaming about this for at least a decade, but who ever listened to me?

Remember these words, my friends: "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote". The genius himself, Benjamin Franklin.

Default Re: ****PAFOA Representation**** Harrisburg Capitol Building, 9/24 and 9/25

I'm still coming both days no matter what they say.

Justin, who said "You people are the worst. Stay home and stop causing trouble". and who was it directed towards? Or was it sarcasm with the smiley?
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

Quote Originally Posted by alpacaheat View Post
    I'm still coming both days no matter what they say.

Justin, who said "You people are the worst. Stay home and stop causing trouble". and who was it directed towards? Or was it sarcasm with the smiley?
    What do you mean?

ETA

I see what you mean. I'm not sure I wasn't really following the posts there.
    Life has a melody. Not great, not terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by JustinHEMI View Post
    What do you mean?

ETA

I see what you mean. I'm not sure I wasn't really following the posts there.
    ETA2 appears to be a trouble maker. I told him he eat a dick.
    Life has a melody. Not great, not terrible.

(Berks County)

If you want the inside scoop (who, what, where and when, including written testimony submitted) on the upcoming Judiciary Hearings regarding mental/behavioral health, Second Amendment rights and other gun related issues, you can find it all here - https://blog.princelaw.com/2019/09/0...lvania-senate/
    Joshua Prince, Esq. - Firearms Industry Consulting Group - www.PaFirearmsLawyer.com

Quote Originally Posted by PA_Robert View Post
    Thank you.

I think many "higher ups" recognize that a 2A movement is typically not a strong turn out therefore try to promote a singular strong presence than a split weaker presence.

People here are active and attend but the other 3,576,996 gun owners in PA couldn't be bothered.
    after a few thousand have their doors kicked in and their pets/family members killed.... some might start caring... i hope.
    for us to get any major movement, the tyranny must first become unsufferable. people will have to be knocked off their couches. for so long as they remain comfortable, they will readily tolerate EVERYTHING that has been shoved down our throats and ANYTHING yet to come.
    god, you'd think having warrantless mass government spying on American citizens would have been that last straw but apparently we are(as a people) fine with it.

thought i was following princes blog on RSS but looks like it got lost in the pc shuffle.
    thanks for reposting.
    There is no way to make it out alive...

Moving to Westmoreland soon, Pennsylvania
    (Westmoreland County)

I wonder if anyone in harrisburg area or near by knows of a good spot to set up my tent for the evening. If i go ill be riding in on my motorcycle and i usually like to camp to save some money. Iv actually stealth camped at schools and parks or even grave yards but private property with permission is preferable.
    Thanks.

Pm me only please. See everyone there.

(Lehigh County)

I'll be there on Wednesday!
    Any mission, any conditions, any foe at any range.
    Twice the mayhem, triple the force.
    Ten times the action, total hardcore.

(Montgomery County)

How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

(Lycoming County)

Quote Originally Posted by OutdoorT View Post
    I wonder if anyone in harrisburg area or near by knows of a good spot to set up my tent for the evening. If i go ill be riding in on my motorcycle and i usually like to camp to save some money. Iv actually stealth camped at schools and parks or even grave yards but private property with permission is preferable.
    Thanks.

Pm me only please. See everyone there.
    Found this place. https://m.facebook.com/pages/categor...0876846623214/

Seems decent and about $25 for a night. Location looks like it's @15 minutes away.

Page 62 of 116 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672112 ... LastLast