• Yes, one day, inside.

27 38.03%
  • Yes, both days, outside.

8 11.27%
  • Yes, one day, outside.

19 26.76%
Page 24 of 116 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474 ... LastLast
    (Lycoming County)

Default Re: ****PAFOA Representation**** Harrisburg Capitol Building, 9/24 and 9/25

Here's my first video on this. Feel free to give suggestions on things to include in my next one. I kinda did this one on the fly and unscripted. Kotaboy 32 is gonna do a video for this and Yankee gave us a shout out on his live stream today. I've got a few others smaller channels working on getting the word out also. I was gonna contact The Gun Collective. I think Big Dog Beav was the screen name of one of the guys over there on here. I'd like to try and send an email that they will see.

Default Re: ****PAFOA Representation**** Harrisburg Capitol Building, 9/24 and 9/25

I added your video and the YM mention on the facebook event.
    Life has a melody. Not great, not terrible.

(Lycoming County)

Quote Originally Posted by JustinHEMI View Post
    I added your video and the YM mention on the facebook event.
    Thanks, I'm not a Facebook user so others will have to get the word out there. I posted it on Instagram also and tagged some different people this time. I tagged Maj Tourre on there. I'm gonna try and contact him too, he has a big following in the Philly area.

I will dress in business casual and carry a simple printer paper sign with Article 1, Section 21 of our state constitution clearly penned in large text.
    Get up

(Lycoming County)

Got an email out to the Gun Collective Guys. Hopefully they'll want to cover it, since they're PA based.

Quote Originally Posted by JustinHEMI View Post
    My sister is coming! She's single, makes a good living, bible thumper, loves hockey/football/MMA, a little high maintenance. I'd be happy to have any of you degenerates date her.

I'll ask my wife.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

it isn't a bad thing to have 100 guys the size of 160 when your trying to fill a room... jussayin.
    There is no way to make it out alive...

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by R L Suehr View Post
    [video=youtube_share;4cWr7VTpHwE]Here's my first video on this. Feel free to give suggestions on things to include in my next one. I kinda did this one on the fly and unscripted. Kotaboy 32 is gonna do a video for this and Yankee gave us a shout out on his live stream today. I've got a few others smaller channels working on getting the word out also. I was gonna contact The Gun Collective. I think Big Dog Beav was the screen name of one of the guys over there on here. I'd like to try and send an email that they will see.
    Thank you RL.
    The video looks good.
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by alpacaheat View Post
    I'll add him to the list. I'll send it out to a few of you for input. I wont be offended if someone takes my work and improves it.
    - Headline needs to be enlarged much more than it currently is on the PDF.

- I'd remove the "On" and just use the dates as a sub header. (I added the year, but that's up to you)

- It has very little to identify WHAT the urgent action is in regards to, so perhaps enlarge the portion "We need..." (as shown below)

- Most of the rest is OK, barring a few lines of text that should be adjusted so there isn't a huge line across leaving just a few words on the second line of the sentence. (hard to explain in layman's terms and I don't know the technical terms - I just know how to do it)

Note: I'm limited by the forum editing tools, but this is the gist of what I would suggest for changes to add impact.

URGENT CALL TO ACTION!
    September 24th and 25th, 2019
    We need EVERY Pennsylvania gun owner
    and second amendment supporter

to come to the capitol building to show support and
    provide a voice to maintain FREEDOM in Pennsylvania!

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    - Headline needs to be enlarged much more than it currently is on the PDF.

- I'd remove the "On" and just use the dates as a sub header. (I added the year, but that's up to you)

- It has very little to identify WHAT the urgent action is in regards to, so perhaps enlarge the portion "We need..." (as shown below)

- Most of the rest is OK, barring a few lines of text that should be adjusted so there isn't a huge line across leaving just a few words on the second line of the sentence. (hard to explain in layman's terms and I don't know the technical terms - I just know how to do it)

Note: I'm limited by the forum editing tools, but this is the gist of what I would suggest for changes to add impact.

URGENT CALL TO ACTION!
    September 24th and 25th, 2019
    We need EVERY Pennsylvania gun owner
    and second amendment supporter

to come to the capitol building to show support and
    provide a voice to maintain FREEDOM in Pennsylvania!

Thanks Empty.
    Can you do the rest of it and post or PM, even if just basic design, you have the touch.
    It may also help to shorten a lot of the wording used in the pdf and make it more direct and to the point.
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

Page 24 of 116 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474 ... LastLast