We do have to be careful about anything being "officially PAFOA" because we are not the site owners and PAFOA isn't currently set up to be "official" from a taxing standpoint. We can't "officially" be a PAC such as FOAC.

It's way off topic for this thread but there are some options being explored;

1) I've reached out about buying PAFOA to take it to that next level because we DO have the name recognition and we are becoming a force of our own. However, I haven't heard back and don't know that I will. I don't have any idea what the price would be. Before some of you react in horror with the thoughts of me "owning" PAFOA, I can assure you that the daily running of the forum wouldn't change and all of the staff and rules would remain in place (assuming they want to stay). I'm not interested in "moderating" the forum..., what I'm interested in is owning the rights to make PAFOA a PAC, or other such entity, so that we CAN act in an official capacity. Again, the forum would remain pretty much untouched (except maybe exploring a more modern software).
2) PA2A.org is available for sale. The forum is pretty much defunct but we could rebrand it for what we want.
3) Create something new.

We were generously granted permission to use a modified PAFOA logo for hats, and other such items to show where we're from, but we can't be "official representatives" of PAFOA. None of us have the authority to speak for PAFOA in an official manner with the way things currently stand.

It's challenging because again, we have the recognition now and I'd hate to have to start over with a new identity, but that may be what it comes to.