• Yes, one day, inside.

27 38.03%
  • Yes, both days, outside.

8 11.27%
  • Yes, one day, outside.

19 26.76%
Page 47 of 116 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950515797 ... LastLast
    (Montgomery County)

Default Re: ****PAFOA Representation**** Harrisburg Capitol Building, 9/24 and 9/25

Quote Originally Posted by JDA58 View Post
    Its getting confusing, I thought I read somewhere here or facebook that the first day will not deal with RED FLAG stuff!!!!
    The exact day that Red Flag Laws are going to be discussed is irrelevant.
    We need 2A people at both gun control hearings on Sept 24 and Sept 25, 2019.

It doesn't matter if Red Flag Laws are discussed on Sept 24, or Sept 25, or both.

If the Sept 24 hearing was harmless to our gun rights, Bloomberg wouldn't have scheduled it and his people wouldn't be attending.
    If the Sept 24 hearing was harmless to our gun rights, Goodman wouldn't be gloating that she fixed the list of invitees to exclude 2A testimony.

There was some mixed messaging on our part and I apologize for that, it happens.
    We are all 2A volunteers, we are a grassroots effort in the truest sense of the word, and as such we do not have a central director like Bloomberg.

The FOAC and the GOA have clarified their instructions to clear up any confusion.
    The instructions are simple.

Any 2A people that can be there on Sept 24 and Sept 25 should be there both days.
    Any 2A people that can only be there one day should choose Sept 25.

--

Stand with us to protect the 2A in PA.

September 24-25, 2019 Pennsylvania Capitol anti gun hearings information:
    Pennsylvania Capitol Building, 501 North 3rd Street, Harrisburg, PA 17120
    Tuesday September 24, 2019 **9:00am-12:00pm** (please arrive 2 hours early to attend the hearings)
    Wednesday September 25, 2019 **1:00pm-4:00pm** (please arrive 2 hours early to attend the hearings)
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

South Western Montgomery County, Pennsylvania
    (Montgomery County)

Default Re: ****PAFOA Representation**** Harrisburg Capitol Building, 9/24 and 9/25

Will be attending both days. 2nd Lt. (wife) giving consideration to attend (health issues). Have room in car for 2 more if you need a ride from Western Montgomery county area Tuesday, Sept.24 only.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Lt. View Post
    Will be attending both days. 2nd Lt. (wife) giving consideration to attend (health issues). Have room in car for 2 more if you need a ride from Western Montgomery county area Tuesday, Sept.24 only.
    Thank you.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by cruzans View Post
    Sorry it took so long on shirt - my friend just started his business and is a one man show - along with a vacation and a few large orders he has
    This is what the shirt will be, it is NOT final art - it will be cleaned up, sized better, flag white will be a little whiter, etc.. I know the back is a little wordy, but great for media picture to print or on TV if we get lucky. Plus standing around gives people plenty of time to read when behind us.
    Without opening another can of worms, if enough people are coming in town the night before I can deliver to hotel, or if anyone is more local I can arrange to meet. The morning of the 24th I can also meet anyone across the river at Dunkin Donuts in Enola by the RR tracks around 6 - 6:30am. But we can confirm that later.
    This will be a last call as well if you want one, I want to give him total count Monday and have them printed asap!
    Thanks all! Don't worry about payment at this point.

The shirt looks good Cruzans, thanks for doing it.
    Just a reminder for everyone, the last day to order the t-shirt is this Monday, Sept 9.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Berncly View Post
    The shirt looks good Cruzans, thanks for doing it.
    Just a reminder for everyone, the last day to order the t-shirt is this Monday, Sept 9.
    What's the price?
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    What's the price?
    I don't know, I don't think he had a firm price till the shirt was finalized, my guess is probably $15-$20.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Berncly View Post
    The exact day that Red Flag Laws are going to be discussed is irrelevant.
    We need 2A people at both gun control hearings on Sept 24 and Sept 25, 2019.
    Trust me I know what you are saying...

I had told a few people about this..and they were very much wanting to be there on the days the red flag laws were to be discussed.not that the other stuff was any less important ..I hope that they join the forum or at least check out this thread.

(Cumberland County)

Sorry, busy day. $15 up to Xl then $17 XXL, $18 XXXL, and so on

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    What's the price?
    "Tastefully Pimptastic"

(Lebanon County)

Fliers left at Dunhams Lebanon
    911 Rapid Response - Enthusiastic, They will notify me if any of their policies prevent them making them available to customers
    717 Armory - Very enthusiastic response and a customer at the counter who overheard my pitch asked for one.
    Bass Pro - They don't think they can put them out for customers, but they will distribute them to employees who can discuss it with customers if they choose, and they will post them in employee areas, and at least one employee will take some to his gun club.

Posted on community bulletin boards
    Sheetz Palmyra
    Sheetz Hummelstown/Hershey
    Sheetz Derry Street Harrisburg
    Sheets by Bass Pro

Will get Sheetz Lebanon tomorrow and will also run by Enck's Gun Barn. I will try to get Shyda's sometime this week. Shyda's hours make it a little difficult.
    If you don't know who your state legislators are go here:
    http://www.legis.state.pa.us/index.cfm
    put your zip plus 4 in the box in the upper right hand corner.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by truecrimson View Post
    Fliers left at Dunhams Lebanon
    911 Rapid Response - Enthusiastic, They will notify me if any of their policies prevent them making them available to customers
    717 Armory - Very enthusiastic response and a customer at the counter who overheard my pitch asked for one.
    Bass Pro - They don't think they can put them out for customers, but they will distribute them to employees who can discuss it with customers if they choose, and they will post them in employee areas, and at least one employee will take some to his gun club.

Posted on community bulletin boards
    Sheetz Palmyra
    Sheetz Hummelstown/Hershey
    Sheetz Derry Street Harrisburg
    Sheets by Bass Pro

Will get Sheetz Lebanon tomorrow and will also run by Enck's Gun Barn. I will try to get Shyda's sometime this week. Shyda's hours make it a little difficult.
    Thank you!

Page 47 of 116 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950515797 ... LastLast