17 23.94%
  • Yes, one day, inside.

27 38.03%
  • Yes, both days, outside.

8 11.27%
  • Yes, one day, outside.

19 26.76%
Page 19 of 116 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969 ... LastLast

Default Re: ****PAFOA Representation**** Harrisburg Capitol Building, 9/24 and 9/25

Quote Originally Posted by JustinHEMI View Post
    Someone with 7k Twitter followers shared the event. I reached out to Kaitlin Bennett for a share. I'm sure she will.

It's getting traction!
    Tell her if she comes, my wife and I will take her out for dinner!

I'll have some explaining to do when I walk in the door with a young blonde with a rifle strapped on her, but she'll get over it for a meal out.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

Default Re: ****PAFOA Representation**** Harrisburg Capitol Building, 9/24 and 9/25

Quote Originally Posted by Berncly View Post
    Excellent!
    You sir, have skills.
    I love that we're all using the mediums available to us with multi vectored attack.
    Life has a melody. Not great, not terrible.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by alpacaheat View Post
    Hey, I was nervous. My heart was pounding and I probably sounded like a nerd. But I've been rehearsing in my head all week and pulled it off.

While listening to that pro-gun psychiatrist giving stats in the car, I scratched some down on a napkin at the red light. Might incorporate some into the flyer after checking them.
    I bet the next time won't be so nervous, and the third time comfortable.
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

Quote Originally Posted by ar15_shooter View Post
    I saw someone was planning to make a flyer. I've attached a QR code for the facebook event page to this post. It might be a good idea to include so people seeing the flyer can just scan it with a phone and go right to the page.

Attachment 120623

FYI I generated it here: https://www.qrstuff.com/
    Got it!

Tested and it works!
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

I bet the next time won't be so nervous, and the third time comfortable.
    Absolutely. I was hoping I could get a chance to speak as a citizen next month. Maybe at May's rally.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by alpacaheat View Post
    Got it!

Tested and it works!
    Awesome! Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by JustinHEMI View Post
    I love that we're all using the mediums available to us with multi vectored attack.
    Except billboards. We need one near Harrisburg.

Maybe Tim Schmidt from USCCA can help us out? He had one by the Capitol before the rally. Anyone a member?
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

I can do either inside or outside. If needed, I would do inside to make sure we are packing that room. Letting the paid Bloomberg operatives control that room would be a disaster. Would prefer outside as I think a massive outside presence provides a more prominent image, but would go inside if we are under represented there. We should be massive in both places if possible.

This is more important than the May rally. These infringement laws are coming and Wolf is going to sign each of them if they get to his desk.

(Cumberland County)

The quicker I get info. on who wants a shirt the better ( I only have 4 pm's so far ). I will get a sample up here as soon as one is mocked up. It will be similar to what I have posted already, flag on front with "Pro 2A - And I vote", and the statement on back about 2nd amendment. The Black shirt white only print was $12 and to do the flag on front in r/w/b made shirt $15. I think the pop of color is well worth it so that's what I have my friend going with. If anyone doesn't want to pay the extra $3 I'll absorb it . I am fine with laying out the money and just collecting on that Tuesday / Wednesday before the events. I am hoping to have a mock up within a week, and shirts done in 2-3. You can just keep it simple, pm me with how many you want and size, then just pick up and pay the 24th/25th starting about 2 hours before the event.
    Thanks!

Cruzans is definitely doing a 2A t-shirt run.
    He will post the finished design when ready.
    He asks that anyone interested in ordering a t-shirt send him a PM here: http://forum.pafoa.org/private.php?do=newpm&u=17108
    "Tastefully Pimptastic"

(Warren County)

I would go down Monday but I don't want to drive down from Warren county by myself.

Page 19 of 116 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969 ... LastLast